50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Ishmael's former wife still alive?

I have learned from very reliable sources that wife of Ishmael, after officially being reported deceased, has recently re-surfaced alive in Pakistan.
    I was also told that Ishmael himself has fraudulently consumated marriage with natural born Citizen to gain access to Permanent Residence.

Anyone has a clue?
    Please enlighten us.

E.

I have learned from very reliable sources that wife of Ishmael, after officially being reported deceased, has recently re-surfaced alive in Pakistan.
    I was also told that Ishmael himself has fraudulently consumated marriage with natural born Citizen to gain access to Permanent Residence.

Anyone has a clue?
    Please enlighten us.

E.

Surely Michael would have picked up on that???

Well actually sources say they are still trying to confirm Ishamael's identity from another Pakistani under the same name. They asked Isahmel his age and he replied: "I'm dirty" They then tried to confirm his wife's age from him and he replied: "She's dirty-two."

This sounds like a job for sponge bob

But, if he is truly a "best friend" then he will believe you. By the way jo schmo try not to create anymore additional identities. I know it is fun at first and you get your "kicks" from it but you can't expect criticism from others when you do it and admit it. I am not a hater of you, infact I think you are quite entertaining at times. I like that in you, it shows that you are unique and have something going on inside that is not boring. Well have fun with or without my advice.

Oh, come on don't leave. Its not fun without you. Hey and I really mean that. Sometimes this board needs some "spunk" and entertainment. And I know you have provided some excellent advice over time so why stop now. You are fun, just admit it. I don't take it seriously. Just be what you are.

My advice once again. Find a dive bar. You will find tons of entertainment there.

That would make me "g-ay" and I am not g-ay. But if I were "g-ay" I would definitely only hope that swissnut would want me since she is a beautiful person on the outside. I can only judge from what she writes about the inside and from that I really think that she is a sincere and honest person who has gone through hell in her life and hopefully has found closure.

I would actually love to see some statistics about true love marriages between USC and foreigners. How many do you believe have any real staying power? Do you know of any couples with a USC petitioned the spouse from a foreign country who have been married for at least 20 years? I think the number is small. Statisticians, please?

SURELY there are records like that somewhere?? If nothing else there'd be I-751 records if the computers are up to date enough to include old statistics like that.