free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CALLING SOMEONE 12!!!

please read the disgusting post by Seeker2010. I know that you will handle that piece of excrement better than me. The other one is J@n1n, she and her family are the same. So glad that the Bad Dream Act was defeated. And we will defeat anything to keep supporting these *&^%$#

please read the disgusting post by Seeker2010. I know that you will handle that piece of excrement better than me. The other one is J@n1n, she and her family are the same. So glad that the Bad Dream Act was defeated. And we will defeat anything to keep supporting these *&^%$#

@ no amnesty

because u know me and my family...we're all the same...how pathetic ur always seeking S12 approval, input, etc.. u cant handle ur own..so lame...u never did answer my question r u male or female y r u dodgin the question...o wait he thinks im goin to get his ssn n give to my dad lol hahah S12 wonder wut u gave no amnesty to follow u like a B**ch

hows that for my newest topic...

talk about not repealing "don`t ask, don`t tell"...NO AMNESTY is a former undocumented alien that barely speaks and understands the language and is trying to belong to a group of individuals with a mindset, that will turn on his/her/ga.y stupid a$$ in a quick minute...just becuase he-she is ga.y, a foreigner and a fuc.k!ng sellout.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    talk about not repealing "don`t ask, don`t tell"...NO AMNESTY is a former undocumented alien that barely speaks and understands the language and is trying to belong to a group of individuals with a mindset, that will turn on his/her/ga.y stupid a$$ in a quick minute...just becuase he-she is ga.y, a foreigner and a fuc.k!ng sellout..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was not my intention...n yes i can see he is tryin to belong to a group of individuals...more like S12 N FED86

Posted 08-26-2010 10:51 PM by NO AMNESTY
    I'm spending a few days at the beach, best of all, it's chinks free, muslim free, kraut free, illegals free, dumbasses free, commie pinko liberal free, hindu free, goat herders free. This is paradise. Bye S12 our official 2icon_king and Federale86 , keep up the good work, I'm learning a lot from both of you and I pass your great inputs to other law abiding citizens.

however it seems No Amnesty has unrequited love by FED86...which i would understand who would want anything to do w/ such a pathetic person...

if u r a male ur the saddest excuse for a man
    and if u r a female i feel sorry for ur hubby/bf/gf wutever the case mayb cuz seems to me like u wear the pants and make all the important decisions..ur probably abusive too so who wouldn believe a female can abuse a guy

Posted 09-23-2010 11:16 PM by NO AMNESTY
    oh, now she...... This is too rich!!! but not as good as that tango guy, and the chink man whose wife 'abused' him, HA HA HA.

NO AMNESTY do yourself a favor and stop posting...

it`s funny no amnesty has so much hatred towards chinks as he calls them....it kinda of reminds me of lou dobbs....supposedly when he was in school while growing up, he was beat up by the same undocumented mexican schoolmate of his, several times, throughout his high school years...therefore his hatred for undocumented and documented mexican aliens is very visible nowadays.....I guess in his mind is payback time.

yea lol i think somehow throughout his/her entire life he/she came across all these types of people...and made it a living hell...thats y he has so much hatred...lol so hilarious

so hilarious i must say.. hahaha

Me??? a criminal illegal alien??? YOU WISH!!! I specifically called on S12 and all the losers, commie pinko, and the dago show up. Well, common people do common things. You are still sore dago...