50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost In Cyberspace..I am the real fiancee and victim of.....

OK OK i said if anyone wanted me to be their tour guide they should PM me.

NOT ONE OF YOU DID!!!!

Im gonna sue all of you for not responding LMAO!!!
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:

NOT ONE OF YOU DID!!!!

Im gonna sue all of you for not responding LMAO!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't sue me. I'm not in the US. Ner ner ner ner ner!
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:

NOT ONE OF YOU DID!!!!

OK CM your going into the iggy bin for saying the S word

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I thought I was going to be the cyber Maid of Honour, you have cheated me out of my day, I am going to SUE YOU for this, but please oh please dont send me to the iggy bin LMAO!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FianceeOfwho???? I stated clearly on the pre-nup
    no extra curricular activities during bedtime!

I need a DNA test for that cyberbaby.

ROFLMAO

NOT ONE OF YOU DID!!!!

Not Me I died In The Car Bomb escaping The Nigerian Hoax! Was Coming To Visit You Buddy!!! Didn't Make It! HaHa. Cant Sue Dead people!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't worry too much, Speed. These cyber-births are very clean. A few errant electrons get cleaned from the new cyberbaby one the delivery is complete. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello JermCool
    welcome to ILW!
    glad you joined Aroha and the gang!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I thought I was going to be the cyber Maid of Honour, you have cheated me out of my day, I am going to SUE YOU for this, but please oh please dont send me to the iggy bin LMAO!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FianceeOfwho???? I stated clearly on the pre-nup
    no extra curricular activities during bedtime!

I need a DNA test for that cyberbaby.

ROFLMAO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correction! HTML Test!!! Cyber Baby!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

oh darn the cyberbaby is a USC.
    Now Im on crack!!! geeezzz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hmmm is the cyberdaddy clean too?

Fingerprinting? FBI namechecks? Environmental safe??? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Looks like this cyberdaddy should have been cross-checked with Cyberguard.

Thanks for the welcome.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Correction! HTML Test!!! Cyber Baby! Wink </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    We have to make sure it's XML compliant.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson