50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost In Cyberspace..I am the real fiancee and victim of.....

Watson My Friend, Others Joke Of This Very Serious Situation. Might I Remind You also My Friend This Is No Laughing Matter!!! Those Cyber Babies Will Have A Much Better Chance Shall They Receive The Proper AMT. Of Cyber Child Support!!! Not Forgetting That Cyber Momma. She Shall Be Awarded Proper Cyber Alimony!!!

My dear Watson, you as a medical man are continually gaining light as to the tendencies of a child by the study of the parents. Don't you see that the converse is equally valid. I have frequently gained my first real insight into the character of parents by studying their children.
    S.H.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I wonder if the male in the Picture is SOM.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    I wonder if the male in the Picture is SOM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you are on the right track.

Hey,so you all gonna be in court huh? LOL!

Wonder if anyone needs a NYC tour guide?..PM me .LOL!
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I miss him ever so much, and need the cyber daddy to be present at the cyber birth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

Don't worry too much, Speed. These cyber-births are very clean. A few errant electrons get cleaned from the new cyberbaby one the delivery is complete.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Speed,
    Is That A Volunteer Jester To Be The Cyber Nanny???? LOL... !

Ok... All Joking Aside! We Really Do need To Find Appropriate Care For Those Sweet, Innocent Cyber Babies.

What Do You say??? Can We Count On You?????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
    Don't worry too much, Speed. These cyber-births are very clean. A few errant electrons get cleaned from the new cyberbaby one the delivery is complete. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are way too funny, Jerm! lmao

OMG... this is terrible... I thought I was going to be the cyber Maid of Honour, you have cheated me out of my day, I am going to SUE YOU for this, but please oh please dont send me to the iggy bin LMAO!!!

Good one sprint LOL!!

Hi JermCool

hmmm is the cyberdaddy clean too?

Fingerprinting? FBI namechecks? Environmental safe??? lol