50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost In Cyberspace..I am the real fiancee and victim of.....

My name is Sprintie C The Great. I am the real fiancée and victim of Michael, also known as Michael The Great.

On 6th May 2008, approx 6.30 ET, Michael The Great used one of his alias names Son Of Michael to propose to me, on a thread here on ILW.

I don't know how my fiancé keeps managing to change his name on here, but he does.

Soon after he proposed marriage to me, I accepted on the grounds we got to know each other better. After a few cyber kisses, I found that I was cyber pregnant.

As soon as Michael the Great, aka Son Of Michael found this out, he disappeared from ILW.com, and abandoned me.

There have been rumors that he was in Nigeria, running an email scam.
    It has now been reported that he is now in Russia, running a new dating agency for mail order brides.
    Word has got to me that he has a new Russian fiancée...but I am his first fiancée, the real one.

I have filed several complaints to Sam Udani of ILW and 2 cyber lawsuits in NYC.
    In NYC, The Honorable Judge Someone 12 called me vexatious.

I have also complained to the Nigerian cyber lynch mob.
    I believe the Nigerian's are out to get me. Just yesterday a strange email was sent to me saying that if I didn't shut up, I'd be tied to the comfy chair, made to wear a red mini skirt (like Proud's) and high heels, and beaten with twigs until I confess that it's all lies.

What to do? I am thinking of creating a website that describes the horrible few weeks that I suffered because of my fiancé. I miss him ever so much, and need the cyber daddy to be present at the cyber birth.

Please if you could PM Sam, or comment and sign below, I could really use your moral support.

My cyber baby and I, are holding on rather well, but a little moral support goes a long way.

Thanks for listening

Yours faithfully
    Sprintie C The Great. (Ms Paranoid)

My name is Sprintie C The Great. I am the real fiancée and victim of Michael, also known as Michael The Great.

On 6th May 2008, approx 6.30 ET, Michael The Great used one of his alias names Son Of Michael to propose to me, on a thread here on ILW.

I don't know how my fiancé keeps managing to change his name on here, but he does.

Soon after he proposed marriage to me, I accepted on the grounds we got to know each other better. After a few cyber kisses, I found that I was cyber pregnant.

As soon as Michael the Great, aka Son Of Michael found this out, he disappeared from ILW.com, and abandoned me.

It has now been reported that he is now in Russia, running a new dating agency for mail order brides.
    Word has got to me that he has a new Russian fiancée...but I am his first fiancée, the real one.

I have filed several complaints to Sam Udani of ILW and 2 cyber lawsuits in NYC.

I believe the Nigerian's are out to get me. Just yesterday a strange email was sent to me saying that if I didn't shut up, I'd be tied to the comfy chair, made to wear a red mini skirt (like Proud's) and high heels, and beaten with twigs until I confess that it's all lies.

What to do? I am thinking of creating a website that describes the horrible few weeks that I suffered because of my fiancé. I miss him ever so much, and need the cyber daddy to be present at the cyber birth.

Please if you could PM Sam, or comment and sign below, I could really use your moral support.

My cyber baby and I, are holding on rather well, but a little moral support goes a long way.

Thanks for listening

Yours faithfully
    Sprintie C The Great. (Ms Paranoid)

I think you have a case. But I think the only reparations you'll receive are win, cake and epic lulz.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FianceeOfMicheal:

Thanks for listening

Yours faithfully
    Sprintie C The Great. (Ms Paranoid) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT THE ****???? LOL.

HILARIOUS!!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I Say Watson
    This is Truly The Worst Case I Have ever Seen! this Cyber Crime Must Not Go Un Punished! Watson The Vacation Must go On Hold. We Have Work To do Lad!!!

CYBER GREEN CARD FRAUD IS NO LAUGHING MATTER WATSON!!!! we Have Victims To Protect!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">CYBER GREEN CARD FRAUD IS NO LAUGHING MATTER WATSON!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    DC - this should be your permanent sig block. It is perfection.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">CYBER GREEN CARD FRAUD IS NO LAUGHING MATTER WATSON!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    DC - this should be your permanent sig block. It is perfection. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopkins has called me in several times, and on each occasion his summons has been entirely Justified!
    S.H.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What to do? I am thinking of creating a website that describes the horrible few weeks that I suffered because of my fiancé. I miss him ever so much, and need the cyber daddy to be present at the cyber birth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are in my prayers, FianceofMichael (whoops, FianceofMicheal). I can assist in web site design if you need it. I'm lousy at searching for avatars, but can create a mean website for you.

When designing the website, don't forget the bright blue, green, and orange for the background.

OH! And the embedded music! You can't forget the embedded music!
    --------------------

My dear Almost Mrs Michael, I personally think you have had a lucky escape and your cyber babies will live a much happier cyber life.

That aside, since I know your concern is revenge (and financial compensation), I think you most definitely have a case for fraud against not only the US government, but the entire galaxy. Of course, it would be impossible for you to find the names of all the people/green men in the galaxy, so I suggest you make it broad. "Uranus Green" ought to suffice.

Don't forget to threaten every body who dares to so much as speak to you and ask God to fax you their exact names and addresses so you may include them in your claim.

Good luck to you!
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch