free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: undocumented

Well, if you've read my other posts, I've finally straightened out the situation with my Brazilian boyfriend.

Although he flew into Arizona from Mexico, he says it was on a small like 10 person plane, and when he landed he was not at a regular airport. No one checked his passport. I assume it was someone who owns their own plane and landing strip. He says he never applied for a tourist visa. He also gave me his passport to look at again, and the only thing in there is a stamp for when he flew from Brazil to Mexico.

I realize now that this is a very different situation from him just overstaying a tourist visa.

What would happen in the future if he stayed in the USA and we wanted to get married?

Also, what if we wanted to live together. Can a USC get in trouble with the law if they live with an illegal immigrant? I just want to make sure I know exactly what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks for any information you can give me on my situation!

Well, if you've read my other posts, I've finally straightened out the situation with my Brazilian boyfriend.

Although he flew into Arizona from Mexico, he says it was on a small like 10 person plane, and when he landed he was not at a regular airport. No one checked his passport. I assume it was someone who owns their own plane and landing strip. He says he never applied for a tourist visa. He also gave me his passport to look at again, and the only thing in there is a stamp for when he flew from Brazil to Mexico.

I realize now that this is a very different situation from him just overstaying a tourist visa.

What would happen in the future if he stayed in the USA and we wanted to get married?

Also, what if we wanted to live together. Can a USC get in trouble with the law if they live with an illegal immigrant? I just want to make sure I know exactly what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks for any information you can give me on my situation!

Orion13: This loser lied to you. You thought that he came to America on a tourist visa and decided on a whim just to stay in the country.

Well, now you know that he planned to enter illegally all along. He flew on a small plane into some airstrip...and what else was on the plane??? I doubt that this is all as innocent as you believe.

Who knows what you're getting yourself into. There is no way that this liar can remain in America and become legal. Even if he applies at the American Embassy in Brazil, I can just see the response when they discover that he entered the country on a small plane piloted by human smugglers and most likely importers of illegal and controlled substances.

Continue this at your peril.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Orion13: This loser lied to you. You thought that he came to America on a tourist visa and decided on a whim just to stay in the country.

Well, now you know that he planned to enter illegally all along. He flew on a small plane into some airstrip...and what else was on the plane??? I doubt that this is all as innocent as you believe.

Who knows what you're getting yourself into. There is no way that this liar can remain in America and become legal. Even if he applies at the American Embassy in Brazil, I can just see the response when they discover that he entered the country on a small plane piloted by human smugglers and most likely importers of illegal and controlled substances.

Continue this at your peril. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some people in this World will Do ANYTHING to get into America and status here! LOOK FOR LIES?
    Protect yourself. Fraudsters, Cons, Manipulators truly do exist!!! And way too Many People Become Victims!!! USE YOUR HEAD!
    YES THEY CAN BE VERY CONVINCING OF LOVE FOR YOU!!! Ultimate Actors! If You cant make it happen the right way? DON'T DO IT AT ALL!!! You could Lose Your Life so to Speak!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can a USC get in trouble with the law if they live with an illegal immigrant? I just want to make sure I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Orion I remember you

There is no law dictating whom you married.

Again like I told you before you have to ask yourself if you wanna do it.

Its a road most travel to, Your bf have to go back in Brazil and get the 10 year barr to get back on the line.You can file a petition for him and file a waiver ( this applies for the USC
    claiming extreme hardship with the absence of the alien ) You can PM Mike or 4now or Hudson for the info. and of course a legal advice from a lawyer.

Or if you really love this guy and not ready
    to marry him... you can move with him in Brazil
    while waiting for the barr.

on top of all that, He has to do it legally
    or you both gonna be miserable with him being here in ilegal status. ( can't drive, cant work etc. you know what I mean)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can a USC get in trouble with the law if they live with an illegal immigrant? I just want to make sure I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Orion I remember you

There is no law dictating whom you married.

Again like I told you before you have to ask yourself if you wanna do it.

Its a road most travel to, Your bf have to go back in Brazil and get the 10 year barr to get back on the line.You can file a petition for him and file a waiver ( this applies for the USC
    claiming extreme hardship with the absence of the alien ) You can PM Mike or 4now or Hudson for the info. and of course a legal advice from a lawyer.

Or if you really love this guy and not ready
    to marry him... you can move with him in Brazil
    while waiting for the barr.

on top of all that, He has to do it legally
    or you both gonna be miserable with him being here in ilegal status. ( can't drive, cant work etc. you know what I mean) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GOOD ADVICE FROM "SPEED"!!! IS BRATTY, BUT SMARTY ALSO!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

errr DC...you on drugs? lol

It was Speed..not me.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

OMG!!! How correct you are! ME!!!
    LOL.

At Least For Now? I Try to Avoid The DRUGS! Doesnt mean My Words Can Sometimes Show My .

EXCUSE ME PLEASE FOR MY MISTAKE! Praying and bowing Emoticon! "ILW Needs One.

You guys are so funny.....I think that is a little dangerous. I would be afraid of going to jail or something. I know i'd want to do it the legal way.I hear Brazil is a nice country. I wouldnt mind living there temporarily. Sorry I cant be of any legal help here. Hope it works out for your good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bentonasia:
    You guys are so funny.....I think that is a little dangerous. I would be afraid of going to jail or something. I know i'd want to do it the legal way.I hear Brazil is a nice country. I wouldnt mind living there temporarily. Sorry I cant be of any legal help here. Hope it works out for your good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bentonasia,

When In USA, ALWAYS DO THE LEGAL WAY!!!!