publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Dallas USCIS District Pilot Program May Be Expanded to 5 or 6 Other Local Districts

Update :

Dallas USCIS District Pilot Program May Be Expanded to Five or Six Other Local District by July

The 90-day I-485 adjudication program which is currently being tested at the Dallas District Office is being considered in the five or six other USCIS District Offices in July or so. The backlog reduction strategy of the USCIS appears to be similar to the DOL strategy in that it will attempt to reduce the backlog cases in the pipeline through the expeditious adjudication process and at the same time to prevent any new cases from adding new backlogs by adjudicating new cases in a short period of time.

I have a feeling NYC and Boston will be on the list. Let's wait and see.

Update :

Dallas USCIS District Pilot Program May Be Expanded to Five or Six Other Local District by July

The 90-day I-485 adjudication program which is currently being tested at the Dallas District Office is being considered in the five or six other USCIS District Offices in July or so. The backlog reduction strategy of the USCIS appears to be similar to the DOL strategy in that it will attempt to reduce the backlog cases in the pipeline through the expeditious adjudication process and at the same time to prevent any new cases from adding new backlogs by adjudicating new cases in a short period of time.

I have a feeling NYC and Boston will be on the list. Let's wait and see.

Nice!

Update :

INFOPASS Scheduler to Cover All USCIS Field Offices by 09/30/2004

The USCIS today released its prediction that all the district appointments would be scheduled through the INFOPASS Scheduler which currently covers only Los Angeles, Dallas, and Miami.

Bring it ON!

That would be very good news for all of us. I just wonder how USCIS will check if a marriage is in good faith in a 90 day period.

i'm in nyc area

if they do this in nyc which has over one year backlog..how are they gonna do it?

start from the bottom of the log or from those who just applied....

in any case, i don't see how it will help those applied 2 years ago and not scheduled for interview yet

Will this only apply to new applications?

or can we request our file be transferred?

The 90 days AOS program is for new applicants only. However, the focus is also on previous applicants, and efforts are on their way to complete their AOS within 6 months.

More on this issue will be discussed by the USCIS this month. Hopefully good news for everybody.

How can they "prove" a marriage is real? How can any of us prove any relationship is real? For our interview, we had letters from friends speaking of their knowledge of us dating, living together, etc. We have A bank account together. That is it...no lease together, nothing. We have separate credit & plan to keep it that way. How could interviewer possibly determine who's relationship is valid and who's is not??? They cannot anymore than you can look at a couple in the grocery store and determine if they're in a true, valid relationship. If you have a valid wedding certificate, then you are bound by the laws of that state - who can say you are not married for the right reasons?

They will have to process all applications who have the required documentation.

red_ridinghood

You just need to provide what the USCIS asks you to provide, leave the decision to them.