publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Immigration Law Question: 1-130 , I-485 and Mtr denied what next?

I have a very delicate case, few days ago my motion to reopen i130 and 485 was denied while my wife is serving jail time and dont know when she is coming out, first we went for interview and the IO questioned my divorce decree from my home country and requeat another divorce decree, but I send them information from the department of state website recognizing customary court divorce in my home country , after this the issue of divorce was not mention again instead they send my wife letter to appear for interview on the i130 application but my name was not mentioned on the invitation to appear moreover we missed the invitation because we changed our address online after moving to another state, we file motion to reopen after 30 days and it was denied.

Meanwhile im living with my new girlfriend who is residence for 9 yrs and she is about to file for her citizenship, I love her because she is not trouble some like my wife, my question is should I go ahead and marry her and have you help file a new i130 485? , will it work even if I got placed on removal proceedings because i still have to divorce my wife?, if it can work how much does it cost to use your service, I will appreciate your urgent response please.

I have a very delicate case, few days ago my motion to reopen i130 and 485 was denied while my wife is serving jail time and dont know when she is coming out, first we went for interview and the IO questioned my divorce decree from my home country and requeat another divorce decree, but I send them information from the department of state website recognizing customary court divorce in my home country , after this the issue of divorce was not mention again instead they send my wife letter to appear for interview on the i130 application but my name was not mentioned on the invitation to appear moreover we missed the invitation because we changed our address online after moving to another state, we file motion to reopen after 30 days and it was denied.

Meanwhile im living with my new girlfriend who is residence for 9 yrs and she is about to file for her citizenship, I love her because she is not trouble some like my wife, my question is should I go ahead and marry her and have you help file a new i130 485? , will it work even if I got placed on removal proceedings because i still have to divorce my wife?, if it can work how much does it cost to use your service, I will appreciate your urgent response please.

After getting new life insurance policy on his wife, someone asked the insurance agent, " if my wife will die after one month what I will get". Insurance Agent replied it depend on the judge, " You can get life sentence or death .

Chess, you can decide yourself. If you are an Immigration Officer and case like your come in-front of you. What will be your decision ?

Sandra come up with a good advice am in a very hot soup now.

I think if you love your wife a little also and care for her then please don't marry that girl. Think of the future of your wife.

You are a fake poster, one of undercover agents here or just one of those anti-immigrant activists who never cease to project negative image for immigrants.

Alas, foolish immigrants, they can hardly guess the debth of twisted sickness and darkness of anti-immigrant haters minds.
    One must read "Evil Wisdom" and "Antichrist" of Neitzche to know what your type is really up to.

Fool me once and shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me.
    You fake posters aren't fooling me.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit