50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Ive Been Used

I got married at the age of 23 to my husband of three years. I recently found out that he had a child this year 01/01/09 and have been going back and forth with him regarding his infidelity. I finally spoke with the childs mother and she stated that i am just his wife for his GC. He stated that was a lie but how could she have known about it? I forgave him but to make a long drawn out story short, I have been finding out about several different females from me going into his email accounts and his profiles on things like facebook. I want to file for a divorce and wanted to know should i wait until it is time for him to renew his 2 yr temp visa, and go into appointment and let them know or by me filing divorce under the grounds of infidelity it should prevent him from getting his permanent.

Let me know please...........Ive already lost 40lbs from this and need to get it over with so i can move on

I got married at the age of 23 to my husband of three years. I recently found out that he had a child this year 01/01/09 and have been going back and forth with him regarding his infidelity. I finally spoke with the childs mother and she stated that i am just his wife for his GC. He stated that was a lie but how could she have known about it? I forgave him but to make a long drawn out story short, I have been finding out about several different females from me going into his email accounts and his profiles on things like facebook. I want to file for a divorce and wanted to know should i wait until it is time for him to renew his 2 yr temp visa, and go into appointment and let them know or by me filing divorce under the grounds of infidelity it should prevent him from getting his permanent.

Let me know please...........Ive already lost 40lbs from this and need to get it over with so i can move on

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Get the women to send you a letter atesting to the allegation of your marriage for immigration benefit. Send it to USCIS and ask to revoke your sponsorship now. If credible his conditional GC will be revoked.

After that, order the new and improved divorce/deportation kit on sale now for 99.99. With it, you get a 2*6 plot of land in an undisclosed part of the Nevada desert. A shovel and video are included to show you how to dig a six feet hole in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of noise. All orders taken in the strictest of confidentiality.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

It's difficult knowing which posts are real and which are made up anymore on this forum.

Passa, if this is an authentic situation, I feel bad for you. File for divorce and make him prove the marriage was bona fide in order to get the conditions removed. Time to wash your hands of this two-timer.

u mean for the hole we will, be digging to put som in Im mean today lol... He would be like that david blane magican he would escape i bet..
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Passa, file for divorce. You don't need to wait until it's time for him to remove the conditions.

Start the divorce proceedings and write to the USCIS, telling them you want to withdraw your sponsorship. Provide plenty of evidence to back up your claims, such as the email printouts etc etc. After that, it will be up to him to prove you wrong.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    u mean for the hole we will, be digging to put som in Im mean today lol... He would be like that david blane magican he would escape i bet.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or maybe Harry Houdini only unlike him we hope he won't escape

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Get the women to send you a letter atesting to the allegation of your marriage for immigration benefit. Send it to USCIS and ask to revoke your sponsorship now. If credible his conditional GC will be revoked.

After that, order the new and improved divorce/deportation kit on sale now for 99.99. With it, you get a 2*6 plot of land in an undisclosed part of the Nevada desert. A shovel and video are included to show you how to dig a six feet hole in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of noise. All orders taken in the strictest of confidentiality.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Green card Revoked???? Yea Right!!! Depends on the state of residence. He has Children Born in USA! Compassion will save his Worthless A$$!!!
    Along with Incompetence and betrayal to protect the wrong people!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y