50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: About Affadavits

Can someone tell me,the major importance of Affadavits,regardless if you file to remove the conditions on your residence,based on marriage thats going on,or a marriage thats divorced,entered in good faith.

I hear many opinions,saying Affadavits are like very important and a major proof etc.Whats the deal?

And the other thing I wanna know,since the I 751 file says,to submit affadavits.But it tells you,they do not have to be Notarized.

Now, if I do sent my Affadavits Notarized, is that better.Then sending it without it.

I have 5 affadavits,from friends and family members.Is that enough?

Can someone tell me,the major importance of Affadavits,regardless if you file to remove the conditions on your residence,based on marriage thats going on,or a marriage thats divorced,entered in good faith.

I hear many opinions,saying Affadavits are like very important and a major proof etc.Whats the deal?

And the other thing I wanna know,since the I 751 file says,to submit affadavits.But it tells you,they do not have to be Notarized.

Now, if I do sent my Affadavits Notarized, is that better.Then sending it without it.

I have 5 affadavits,from friends and family members.Is that enough?

Also,
    can anyone tell me,if my wife,ex wife,should write an affadavit,that our marriage was bona fide,and marriede her in good faith? would that matter and count to the Immigration Officer,what ex wife says?

Hopefully someone will answer all the question i asked on thsi topic.Thank you...

the reason I am asking all this is,I am about to sent my application in,and I wanna have EVERYHTING.

I think you should keep the ex-wife out of this.

Thanks Anti,
    the reason I wondered that about EX wife is because,in other topics with the same status,some members were asking that guy "well would your ex vouch for you,and she better be etc" and in another topics You hear how EX wife writes nasty letters to the Immigration,so they man won't get his condition removed etc.Thats why I thought an affadavit from ex wife would be alright. You know what I mean.So I was a bit confuse.
    But I guess I won't ask for an affadavit and leave her out.
    But is the idea of me having the affadavits Notarized a good things,even though its not requierd by the immigration.Cause I wanna have everyhting perfect U know.