50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ...talking about National Healthcare...!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    Koller I wish you well but you sound like your making fun of other people's opinions and choice in this nation you wish to call your home.

Some might call you ignorant for not taking care of your mess in Germany before it escalated to the situation your currently in. But I've not seen anyone make fun of you all other's have done is offer you support and help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RH, you have obviously skipped posts where Koller has had a fair share of bashing in the past.

Why be personal with Koller when she was only merely stating something that was written by Americans Citizens themselves?

No offense but if that was Davdah or any USC would you have posted that comment?

You yourself have had your opinion and mocked Dems and alike. I don't think that was called for.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Your statement above sounds as though only the opposite opions and choices do count in this nation I wish to call my home. I beg to differ!

I am a democrat, I will always be a democrat and moreover, I am in support of National Healthcare. Personal attacks cannot hold water nor could they sway my opinion. This is a democratic nation - so let the majority win.

I too wish you well, Robin Horton!
    ...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    Koller I wish you well but you sound like your making fun of other people's opinions and choice in this nation you wish to call your home.

Some might call you ignorant for not taking care of your mess in Germany before it escalated to the situation your currently in. But I've not seen anyone make fun of you all other's have done is offer you support and help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robin,

There is a running debate regarding party affiliation on this forum. Most of the time, it is all in good fun with people poking innocent jabs at the other side. This thread was along those lines and Koller absolutely was not making fun of anyone else's opinion. And, furthermore, she's allowed to state her own. It's a free country.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Now now ladies. Ya'll should be attending to your knitting chores or washing dishes. Politics should be left to us men folk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know Davdah, we put you men in power and look what it does! lmao

All we need to do now is all the Dems need to club together and hypnotize you to become a Dem
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to take a shower!
    ...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm trying to connect the dots why she was carrying a poster of Rosa Parks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Right-wingnut watch! Lies and more lies. Long live the NHS BTW, the US also imports many overseas doctors and nurses too.

Cavuto: Universal healthcare is terrorist recruitment tool

Trust Faux News to try and tie terrorism to the healthcare debate
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Now now ladies. Ya'll should be attending to your knitting chores or washing dishes. Politics should be left to us men folk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, what a pile of c.rap - lol!!!! You know you love when us women chime in!!!! Btw, my dishes are done, but I don't knit or darn socks - lmao!!!

Davdah, just because you like to knit in your spare time doesn't mean the rest of us do

Davdah, you sign up to the school of thought that the US healthcare system is the best in the world...really? Better read this then:

US Health System Ranks Last Compared to Other Countries: Studies

You don't have to look far to find these statistics either. I laughed at Bill Frist yesterday on CNN claiming the US has the best system in the world. It's the most expensive for sure but that doesn't make it the best!

Another one:

US failing compared to other major countries in health care, according to report

I don't have a problem with the quality of care here just the expense and inefficiency of the system.