50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ...talking about National Healthcare...!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26...vp/32179704#32396083

That is so a slap in the face for the opposition. He, he!!
    ...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it! - Voltaire

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26...vp/32179704#32396083

That is so a slap in the face for the opposition. He, he!!
    ...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it! - Voltaire

My sound isn't good on my work computer. What are the main points of discussion?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    My sound isn't good on my work computer. What are the main points of discussion? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Rachel at her best - I love her! Obama is giving Medals to honories - among them Steven Hawkins. This conservative paper "Invester Business Daily" critiques National Healthcare using Steven Hawkins by stating that he, with his disease would not have made it under a national healthcare system. And, the punchline... Hawkins is British! He then made a statement firing back, that NH is the reason that he is what he is today.

It's hilarious.

Oh, did you know that 12% of NC conservatives didn't know that Hawai is a US State and think that Obama is therefore foreign.

Davdah, you gonna have to educate them..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    That 12% figure is highly questionable. They probably questioned the 5 year old children of conservative parents. Stats are rarely what they are advertised to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, if the stats would quote some democratic ****oo, I am sure they'd be made out to be very accurate.

OK, you got yourself a deal! You educate the conservatives, I educate the democrats.

Nice find Koller. Just goes to show you how dumb some of these healthcare detractors are.

In SC it's probably 24% LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Talking of the debate, here's what happened in MO yesterday afternoon at Senator McCaskill's town hall in eastern Missouri:

Low-life teabagger protestor tears up poster of Rosa Parks at health care town hall

Now if the guy had asked politely if she would not show her poster and she got annoyed then that would be one thing. But to just get up and snatch it out of her hands is extremely rude at best regardless who was in the wrong.

Makes you wonder just who these kind of people are?? Not the ideal next-door neighbor for sure! What an ar-sehole!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I agree, it was rude. I'm trying to connect the dots why she was carrying a poster of Rosa Parks? This was a town hall on health care reform, right? No matter, the guy had no right to grab it from her.

Koller I wish you well but you sound like your making fun of other people's opinions and choice in this nation you wish to call your home.

Some might call you ignorant for not taking care of your mess in Germany before it escalated to the situation your currently in. But I've not seen anyone make fun of you all other's have done is offer you support and help.