free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Citizenship

Citizenship was obtained May 2007, applied for in 11/05, but income tax returns were fraudulent for tax years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, what is the consequences now that the person has become a citizen?

Citizenship was obtained May 2007, applied for in 11/05, but income tax returns were fraudulent for tax years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, what is the consequences now that the person has become a citizen?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    Citizenship was obtained May 2007, applied for in 11/05, but income tax returns were fraudulent for tax years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, what is the consequences now that the person has become a citizen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello robin, and welcome to the forum

What do you mean that the tax returns were fraudulent. In what way were they fraudulent?

for citizenship, you were supposed to submit an IRS transcript for proof the taxes were paid.

Again, what was the fraud on the returns?

And why are you making 100 posts for questions that could be asked in one thread? Please contain your related questions to one thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Probably all about himself and the things he's guilty of. Got caught and is wondering which of them is going to get him the severest of penalties. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if that is the case, then I hope that is not the real name used in the post

Listen he lied about being re imbursed for hotel/meals from 2005 to 2008 and I signed joint returns. I found out from his co-worker in July 2008 after i kicked him out. He obtained citizenship 5/27/07 and sent in his n-400 on 11/29/05). Can he do amended returns? My congressman has it to the level of irs criminal investigations division because the amount exceeds 10k. Can this have any impact on him being denaturalized? I did get good news last week my Senator stated that ICE has an attache going to New Delhi to get his parents and his applications for visa's. They are looking for his real identity. Pray they slipped up I think I told them how to find it and they agreed but if his mother was clever which she is they may not find it . Pray Safety for my children, truth and justice. I had two choice fight like He**or live in fear of him all my life. He was abusive and I never turned him in I was afraid and his son has been chronically ill since birth. he has repeatedly threatened to abduct him if I turned him over to IRS, USCIS,ICE, or his job, all of which I have done. I have a clearance with the Federal Govt. I have to go back to work.. Honestly i did not know his real identity until after our son was born then I knew but had no way to prove until my neighbor found in our garage a copy of his N-400 which he lied on 10 times. Help me if you can with answers, directions, prayers.

Consequence is that you go to jail then get deported.

To all that pray and care thank you. He pocketed over 2k month for 3 years without my knowledge of this income from re imbursement of hotels/meals. I signed a divorce without disclosure of his assets just to be out of the marriage. In six weeks after I kicked him out and by accident I learned horrible things about him. At times I wish I were still blissfully ignorant then the pain wouldn't be here. But I will suffer all my life for what he did to my daughter and I her mother didn't even know and she was to ashamed and afraid to tell me. What kind of a mother am I? BAD how did I not know he did this to her and other inappropriate things under my own roof. Sickly child, yes that I had, but still how did I miss this. How do I ask her to forgive me, forgive myself. Petty, no this time I want ICE to have all they can get to see that the Federal Judge can do his job. I married a man that doesn't even exist, he is four years younger than who i beleive him to be too. Each date for each milestone was so well calculated and to the day. I didn't know ICE pointed it out to me. As for vengence, that is God's duty not mine. My duty is to report his criminal acts to law enforcement and that is every citizens duty in order to preserve our great nation from those who will do ANYTHING, harm anyone for the golden goose of citizenship. He took without my persmission many documents needed to apply for citizenship, he knew I would not have given them based on things I was learning as I learned his language and confronted him. For me final straw was multiple gf's then I learned the rest daughter, irs, and yes i tried four times and have the dates, badge numbers of the times I tried to get ICE to investigate. Unfortunately had they acted sooner my daughter would not have been violated. Why did I stay he had me financeally dependent and I have a very sickly six year old son with him. Two years ago when I left he threatened to abduct him so yes i returned and bit the bullet waiting for our son to reach and age where he coudl be his own advocate in case of an abduction. Did you know that India is the second safest country to abduct a child to? Well I didn't either until after his father kept repeatedly threatening to do such if I turned him over to immigrations. So Judge me if you wish, feel I am vengeful but my children will suffer for a lifetime for my stupidity and I will live a lifetime of shame for my stupidity harmed my children.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    Listen he lied about being re imbursed for hotel/meals from 2005 to 2008 and I signed joint returns. I found out from his co-worker in July 2008 after i kicked him out. He obtained citizenship 5/27/07 and sent in his n-400 on 11/29/05). Can he do amended returns? My congressman has it to the level of irs criminal investigations division because the amount exceeds 10k. Can this have any impact on him being denaturalized? I did get good news last week my Senator stated that ICE has an attache going to New Delhi to get his parents and his applications for visa's. They are looking for his real identity. Pray they slipped up I think I told them how to find it and they agreed but if his mother was clever which she is they may not find it . Pray Safety for my children, truth and justice. I had two choice fight like He**or live in fear of him all my life. He was abusive and I never turned him in I was afraid and his son has been chronically ill since birth. he has repeatedly threatened to abduct him if I turned him over to IRS, USCIS,ICE, or his job, all of which I have done. I have a clearance with the Federal Govt. I have to go back to work.. Honestly i did not know his real identity until after our son was born then I knew but had no way to prove until my neighbor found in our garage a copy of his N-400 which he lied on 10 times. Help me if you can with answers, directions, prayers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It would depend whether the reimbursed expenses were under an accountable plan, not taxable, or a non accountable plan, taxable as part of wages. They do not go on a Form 1099-MISC. And depending on whether the reimbursements were accountable or non accountable would depend whether they would be deductible or not. Need more info on fraudulent return aspect.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Those who point me to the right regulations I admire your intelligence but I have not gotten that far yet. I have done alot of research but I keep learning so many things that I am fighthing fires daily. Big ones too! IRS called me so thanks but they have taken care of things. I am not computer literate, nor am I as competent as many of you here in looking up regs. But God has for whatever reason showed me the evidence, lead me to the right legislators, and govt officals and it wasn't easy but IRS finally after hearing from my Congressman and knowing from our CPA that with penalities and fines the amount exceeds 11k so changes are good it will be prosecuted. Otherwise in such difficult economic times such as are country deals with today they have no alternative other than to prosecute. I am willing to pay my 1/2 even though God knows I didn't know but better I pay now for his lies then they find out later (IRS) and find me in my new life still haunted by his lies and fraud. For those of you who do care pray.

Commiting tax fraud is a CIMT, invalidates good moral character, etc. Possible criminal penalties and loss of citizenship and deporation.