50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Denied k3 petion

k3 denied due to marriage certificate is not accepted as a civil registered document. We got married in Qatar,a gulf country and nobody advice us of what to do next since we are both expats here. In case we produce the right document it is possible to re open the case or should we apply for a new I-130 petion since we assume that this would be denid also

k3 denied due to marriage certificate is not accepted as a civil registered document. We got married in Qatar,a gulf country and nobody advice us of what to do next since we are both expats here. In case we produce the right document it is possible to re open the case or should we apply for a new I-130 petion since we assume that this would be denid also

Michael
    Keep that terrorist out of MY country ! USCIS did the right thing in denying the petition.

Where were you on Sept 11, 2001?

Get out !

hey mr.michael if you have nothing good to share plz...we are trying to help people out here not to make them MAD! and for your info im not arab that why i said EXPATS?you know what that mean..Are you related to uncle Sam, um, USA IS YOUR COUNTRY????

Michael
    An Expat is an American living in a foreign country; if he is an expat; why does he need K3; I always spot the frauds !!!

for your info...expat doesnt only mean AMERICAN,ok..synmonyms for exapat-FOREIGNER, so we are both foreigner in that coutnry..satisfied???

Michael
    So what savage grint country are you from; a pretty IMPORTANT detail if you ask me; and what is your religion and political affiliation?

I'm confused by all of the expat stuff, etc. Who is the US citizen? Where are you both now? What do you mean by "In case we produce the right document it is possible to re open the case"? Do you have the proper documentation or not? If not, are you going back there to get more documentation??????????