free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Research: Children of Deported Parents

The Committee for Hispanic Children and Families (CHCF), a non-profit organization, is seeking funding support from immigration lawyers to highlight the challenges that children of undocumented parents face in New York City when parents are detained or deported and the need for better social support systems. As an example, there are an estimated half a million undocumented immigrants in New York City. We feel that a successful study will not only help service organizations, but also help immigrant attorneys.

More than 5 million children currently live in the US with at least one undocumented parent and 3.1 million of these children are citizens of the US. Parents of these children are in danger of deportation or detention, putting the families at risk of separation, emotional stress and economic hardship. Recent reports have shown the severe effects of raids and parental arrests on children, such as difficulty sleeping, nightmares, anxiety, increased levels of crying, eating less, fear of law enforcement officials, temporary drop in school performance, and aggression. We would like to further document these problems in New York City and develop recommendations to improve the social service support system.

The Committee for Hispanic Children and Families has provided dependable youth and family educational and support services while undertaking policy and advocacy initiatives for over 25 years. CHCF works with established groups to bring a Latino voice and perspective to issues such as child care in New York State through the Permanent Judicial Commission for Children. In addition, through its work with the International Child Welfare Forum (IFCW), CHCF is involved in discussions and programs to improve the well-being of children around the world.

If you are interested in learning more about the research we hope to undertake, please contact Farhan Banani via email at fbanani@chcfinc.org or via phone at (212) 206-1090 ext. 337.

To learn more about our organization, please visit: www.chcfinc.org, and if you have any suggestions or input, please submit responses to this posting.

The only contribution I make is to call ICE. These illegal beaners should leave, they don't belong here. I bet that Banana guy is a towel head.

Someone12
    Who in their right mind would want to help (and thus enrich) immigration attorneys???? These self-proclaimed noble do-gooders are selling out the American worker and American dream to the lowest bidder (as long as they can pony up billable hours!!), regardless of their qualifications or criminal background.....dirtbag illegals who get deported have only to look in the mirror to see whose FN fault that event should be blamed upon.....themselves....just because too darn many of them hammer out American brats is NO reason to reward illegals in any way, shape or form, nor add to the already bulging coffers of greedy immigration attorneys.

Those children should question their parents about breaking every law in the land, and after their family summit, the children should tell their wonderful parents to do the right thing and go back where they came from.

Originally posted by Someone12:
    Who in their right mind would want to help (and thus enrich) immigration attorneys???? These self-proclaimed noble do-gooders are selling out the American worker and American dream to the lowest bidder (as long as they can pony up billable hours!!), regardless of their qualifications or criminal background.....dirtbag illegals who get deported have only to look in the mirror to see whose FN fault that event should be blamed upon.....themselves....just because too darn many of them hammer out American brats is NO reason to reward illegals in any way, shape or form, nor add to the already bulging coffers of greedy immigration attorneys.
    You hate immigration attorneys. You hate USCIS people who approve immigration benefits. You hate church people especially those who advocate immigrant rights. You hate politicians who advance pro-immigrant legislations. You hate the sector of the populace that thinks that reforms are long overdue to a broken immigration system.

You hate all immigrants in general using the lame cloak of liking legals vs. disliking illegals. But still, the bottom line is that you hate all immigrants undeniably. Well, I say, this is the United States of America we're talking about here, which is the land of immigrants - then, now, and in generations upon generations to come.

Problems are there as of now. Serious problems in fact. Wherefore, the best way to approach in solving it is by logic and not by hate. Those who opt for the latter option are idiots (like you!). And that's an understatement.

Someone12
    I don't like illegal aliens nor those who would help them gain access to MY country, steal jobs and benefits from Americans nor see immigration attorneys making pots of money selling out their fellow man....you, however, are so dense and have no knowledge of our immigration laws and flaws...you see nothing wrong with allowing dirtbags to overtake our country....well,,, suppose one of your 'rough' neighbors lost his/her job to some unqualified dirtbag...when that happens, be sure to go over to his/her house and explain why that's ok in your book....of course, I hope your medical and dental insurance is paid up, since you will likely require assistance from one or both of those professions.....you, ProudUSC and a host of others see nothing wrong with selling out America...you're too stupid and lazy to mow your own grass...you're likely stymied by trying to figure out which end of a suppository goes in which orifice first....but if you really love illegals so much, why are YOU funding their education personally??? Why aren't YOU taking in a dozen or so into YOUR trailer and letting them live off of your income, etc?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Someone12:
    I don't like illegal aliens nor those who would help them gain access to MY country, steal jobs and benefits from Americans nor see immigration attorneys making pots of money selling out their fellow man....you, however, are so dense and have no knowledge of our immigration laws and flaws...you see nothing wrong with allowing dirtbags to overtake our country....well,,, suppose one of your 'rough' neighbors lost his/her job to some unqualified dirtbag...when that happens, be sure to go over to his/her house and explain why that's ok in your book....of course, I hope your medical and dental insurance is paid up, since you will likely require assistance from one or both of those professions.....you, ProudUSC and a host of others see nothing wrong with selling out America...you're too stupid and lazy to mow your own grass...you're likely stymied by trying to figure out which end of a suppository goes in which orifice first....but if you really love illegals so much, why are YOU funding their education personally??? Why aren't YOU taking in a dozen or so into YOUR trailer and letting them live off of your income, etc? QUOTE]

I guess this was bait to see if I'm still around, lol. Yes and no. Not much going on this forum anymore. There are better places out there.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Someone12:
    I don't like illegal aliens nor those who would help them gain access to MY country, steal jobs and benefits from Americans nor see immigration attorneys making pots of money selling out their fellow man....you, however, are so dense and have no knowledge of our immigration laws and flaws...you see nothing wrong with allowing dirtbags to overtake our country....well,,, suppose one of your 'rough' neighbors lost his/her job to some unqualified dirtbag...when that happens, be sure to go over to his/her house and explain why that's ok in your book....of course, I hope your medical and dental insurance is paid up, since you will likely require assistance from one or both of those professions.....you, ProudUSC and a host of others see nothing wrong with selling out America...you're too stupid and lazy to mow your own grass...you're likely stymied by trying to figure out which end of a suppository goes in which orifice first....but if you really love illegals so much, why are YOU funding their education personally??? Why aren't YOU taking in a dozen or so into YOUR trailer and letting them live off of your income, etc?QUOTE]

See? How could you convince me (with such an incoherently filthy jargon that you can come up with - and that's your best shot) that you're not an idiot and that I'm so unkind to understate your state of mind?

Those children should question their parents about breaking every law in the land, and after their family summit, the children should tell their wonderful parents to do the right thing and go back where they came from.
    There's a reason why you are nicknamed No Brain. The above statement is proof of just one of many. Yes I can really see a 2yr old kid telling their parents how bad they are for being here illegally

Proudie asked elsewhere if you ever finished High School. I'd say you never went there in the first place!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Oh wow! your post has been 'sanitized' by the site Mod. Hmmm, the word idiot that I used wasn't stricken out, there's a clear sign of concurrence there. Go ahead, as idiot as you are, weep that your 1st amendment rights have been violated! But on a more serious note, I have seen how you bruited about the 1st amendment in the past. Just a hint for you: a private site's Terms of Use trumps your freedoms guaranteed by the 1st amendment. That's an apparent fact as of now. So now we can talk.