50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: board has bias against mexicans?

Hi,
    I have read posts here for several months. Is it just me or is their a bias or prejudice against Mexicans here? I don't know I know lots of hardworking, kind, Mexican people. Why is there always such a negativity towards these people? I know some people will write back.."they come here illegaly.." Not ALL do. I have family members that are Mexican and you couldn't meet nicer people. Just my two cents.

Hi,
    I have read posts here for several months. Is it just me or is their a bias or prejudice against Mexicans here? I don't know I know lots of hardworking, kind, Mexican people. Why is there always such a negativity towards these people? I know some people will write back.."they come here illegaly.." Not ALL do. I have family members that are Mexican and you couldn't meet nicer people. Just my two cents.

Hello solset

Why is your post trying to paint the "board" as anti mexican when in fact there are only about 5 board members that come to mind when speaking anti mexican. and you know who they are as well as the rest of us. Mexicans are not the only culture that gets "banged" over here. In case you havent noticed there is also an anti arab sentiment going on and a anti russian from time to time. The people that are bias here are "equal opportunity" offenders.

someone from this forum, told me to go home and milk a kangaroo.......i guess that makes at least one person biased against australia!
    i think the secret is.....take most of what u read here with a grain of salt. there is some really good information and advice to be found, once u weed through the trash!

It is more like whenever there's debate between pro and anti illegal, Mexican more than likely getting drag into it since Mexican/Latino represent a major group of illegals(which some ppl just brand all as Mexican). They're also the easiest to use as example, or the poster has Mexican's ties, etc.

Unfortunately, its very common theme to use the race argument and label someone who's anti illegal as racist to this race, or that race, etc.

Bias on the Board

Mexicans- are here to take our precious low wage jobs. "Mexican" includes everything south of Texas since Americans (who do not share the western hemisphere with any other country) are geographically challenged.

Irish- are in the same situation as the Mexicans, but Americans like them.

Eastern European women- use VAWA to steal the assets and property from stupid Americans who filed for fiancées.

Canadians- have unnatural carnal knowledge of the Moose.

Middle Easterners- are here to blow up Hollywood.

Refugees- are here to take advantage of welfare for seven years.

Sub-Saharan Africans- are here for the white women.

North Africans- see Mid-East above.

Asians- are here to take our precious high-tech jobs. (In addition, the Chinese are spies.)

Indians-see Asians. (except for Sikhs. Americans are too stupid to know that turbans don't automatically make one a Middle Easterner.)

Americans- are racist and stupid.

CLOSE THE BORDERS AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS NOW!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Go to space.Stay in Mars Josephine.U Alien.

Yes, how 'bout we deport Josephine Schmo to the moon with a day's supply of oxygen. She's just living for free at the expense of working people, anyway. I wouldn't miss her.
    Have a nice day

we're against ILLEGALS. It just so happens 90% of them are mexicans. Not our fault.

-= nav =-