50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: MIKE 2007 IS THEONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO ANSWER QUESTION HERE

THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTION HERE ON THIS FORUM IS THIS PERSON.

THANK YOU MIKE:
    Topic: US citizen wife left/ adjustment of status denied/ lawyer said wait
    mike_2007
    Posted 07-19-2008 04:34 AM
    wow there we go with another clown attorney, if the i-485 was denied then your friend is an illegal alien ,and uscis mail gets lost all the times but the only way to prove them wrong and to fight them is what my friend? to appeal it and this clown is telling him to wait, they will deport him if he gets caught at this stage, tell him to go to the attorney's office and get his file back from him and to call the bar of association and file a complaint,he needs a better attorney ,this guy is a joke. if he didn't appeal then what is he expecting to hear from uscis? this guy is a joke

THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTION HERE ON THIS FORUM IS THIS PERSON.

THANK YOU MIKE:
    Topic: US citizen wife left/ adjustment of status denied/ lawyer said wait
    mike_2007
    Posted 07-19-2008 04:34 AM
    wow there we go with another clown attorney, if the i-485 was denied then your friend is an illegal alien ,and uscis mail gets lost all the times but the only way to prove them wrong and to fight them is what my friend? to appeal it and this clown is telling him to wait, they will deport him if he gets caught at this stage, tell him to go to the attorney's office and get his file back from him and to call the bar of association and file a complaint,he needs a better attorney ,this guy is a joke. if he didn't appeal then what is he expecting to hear from uscis? this guy is a joke

GO TO H E L L !!!!

I am the best and most informed one here !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    GO TO H E L L !!!!

I am the best and most informed one here !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"GO TO HELL" BEEN THERE I SAW YOU YOUR THE LEADER, HEHEHEHEHEHE, YOUR THE BEST WITH A BIG HORN ....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by perfectlove:"GO TO HELL" BEEN THERE I SAW YOU YOUR THE LEADER, HEHEHEHEHEHE, YOUR THE BEST WITH A BIG HORN .... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a NUT !!!
    He's crazier than me !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by perfectlove:"GO TO HELL" BEEN THERE I SAW YOU YOUR THE LEADER, HEHEHEHEHEHE, YOUR THE BEST WITH A BIG HORN .... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a NUT !!!
    He's crazier than me ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

=====================================

"NUT?? yuhu.. I like Peanut, hehehehe "bata iyak"
    NOT "HE" I am "SHE".

Hi perfect love...

Just ignore SOM! He's a total joke on the forum.
    Don't waste your time with him.

As far as your friend, He cannot re-appeal his case or re-apply since I-485 was denied and the USC spouse abandoned the sponsorship.

The lawyer took advantage of your friend
    and just took the money without telling her the real scenario.

That's what everybody tried to tell you.