50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Awe Shucks Knapp Sack I'm Honored

Aww shucks you shouldn't have knapsack I'm so honored that you and your ILLEGAL ALIEN CESSPOOL ESCAPEES feel so intimidated and threatened by the TRUTH in my posts that you dedicated an entire thread in my honor.

Guess what: BEVERLY's NOT LEAVING. You must have forgotten I'm a strong Black Woman who survived the Civil Rights Movement and little punks like you and your cowardly border bunny friends cannot intimidate me.

See ya around Nomads.

That third rail of reality must be a b-i-t-c-h ha?

Wolves Travel In Packs

Aww shucks you shouldn't have knapsack I'm so honored that you and your ILLEGAL ALIEN CESSPOOL ESCAPEES feel so intimidated and threatened by the TRUTH in my posts that you dedicated an entire thread in my honor.

Guess what: BEVERLY's NOT LEAVING. You must have forgotten I'm a strong Black Woman who survived the Civil Rights Movement and little punks like you and your cowardly border bunny friends cannot intimidate me.

See ya around Nomads.

That third rail of reality must be a b-i-t-c-h ha?

Wolves Travel In Packs

Someone12
    hey Beverly...if you want to see some really pathetic bovines, check out immigrate2us.net (aka twitteringcows.bonbons)...no wife under 200 lbs....each of these land-based manatees has married some border-jumping scumbag and because the only dates these 'udderly' desperate women have had since they were teenagers was their mother's well-hidden vibrator and a fresh pack of Duracells, and, combined with IQs that wouldn't heat water, it's no wonder these hand-wringing ruminants have found solace in each other's heart-rending personal histories....'
    check out their grammar....if any of these cud-chewers made it past 7th grade, I would be astonished....note also how they coo and twitter when one member of the herd stumbles and some dirtbag illegal spouse fails to get a waiver approved (there must be some deity out there looking out for the interests of American citizens that are smart)...also note how the herd castigates every single employee of their own government!!! How each of these meadow-mu f fin producers claims to know more about immigration law than those who have the education, background, training and experience in that field!! What unmitigated arrogance!
    All they do is twitter, and mutter such useful platitudes like "hang in there, I know god has a plan...."....and just how does some pasture-dweller 'know' this tidbit of information? (they don't)...check out twitteringcows.cud (immigrate2usbymarryinganillegalalien.moron)....you will certainly question the quality of our public edcuation system when you examine the pitifully bad grammar and the air-headed postings...

Glad you liked it, Bev. No need to thank me for the thread in your honor. Of course you shouldn't leave. We're having so much fun, why should you leave? But please, pay some attention to SomeDumb12, don't you see he's trying to share his hobby with you? I know he's not the brightest poster around plus it's not easy to read all the incoherent garbage he posts, but at least give it a try. He really needs some attention, you know...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    hey Beverly...if you want to see some really pathetic bovines, check out immigrate2us.net (aka twitteringcows.bonbons)...no wife under 200 lbs....each of these land-based manatees has married some border-jumping scumbag and because the only dates these 'udderly' desperate women have had since they were teenagers was their mother's well-hidden vibrator and a fresh pack of Duracells, and, combined with IQs that wouldn't heat water, it's no wonder these hand-wringing ruminants have found solace in each other's heart-rending personal histories....'
    check out their grammar....if any of these cud-chewers made it past 7th grade, I would be astonished....note also how they coo and twitter when one member of the herd stumbles and some dirtbag illegal spouse fails to get a waiver approved (there must be some deity out there looking out for the interests of American citizens that are smart)...also note how the herd castigates every single employee of their own government!!! How each of these meadow-mu f fin producers claims to know more about immigration law than those who have the education, background, training and experience in that field!! What unmitigated arrogance!
    All they do is twitter, and mutter such useful platitudes like "hang in there, I know god has a plan...."....and just how does some pasture-dweller 'know' this tidbit of information? (they don't)...check out twitteringcows.cud (immigrate2usbymarryinganillegalalien.moron)....you will certainly question the quality of our public edcuation system when you examine the pitifully bad grammar and the air-headed postings... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hilarious . . .you brought tears to my eyes this is so ****ed funny. My favorite line:

"IQs that wouldn't heat water" you rock Someone 12.

I thought the Dreamies were psycho babbling nutcases but the more I read the more I am starting to believe all 38 million of them share 1 brain cell and alternate the calendar days between them to use it. I'll definitely check it out. When you get a chance check out ALIPAC.US, lots of information that patriots need to stay abreast of. It will also link you to a lot of other informative cites.

These border bunnies can whine all they want, we are going to take our country back. When they have to take their sorry anus back to poverty, crime, illiteracy and shanty's, they are going to long for the days when they were dodging la migra.

I'm willing to bet you they will never grow the ***** to organize and march down their dirt roads with their voluminous offsprings, chickens and roosters in tow waiving their red white and green rags demanding "civil rights" because they are nothing but a bunch of lazy cowards and leeches.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
    Originally posted by Someone12:
    All they do is twitter, and mutter such useful platitudes like "hang in there, I know god has a plan...."....and just how does some pasture-dweller 'know' this tidbit of information? (they don't)...check out twitteringcows.cud (immigrate2usbymarryinganillegalalien.moron)....you will certainly question the quality of our public edcuation system when you examine the pitifully bad grammar and the air-headed postings... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Whitney Houston voice*: Oh hell to the nooooooo . . .

"1987 - Husband EWI w/ mom..
    January 2001 - Met hubby (online!)
    June 16, 2004 - Met in person first time!
    June 16, 2007 - Married!! =D
    November 7, 2007 - *FINALLY* Sent in the I-130 !!! "

I was hoping that in some small way you were exaggerating. Wow, thosse are some desperately delusional, breed mares aren't they? I would hate to think that these are the mental midgets that the government is granting citizenship. They really need to add requirements of an IQ exam, tubligation and a weight limit to the requirement of citizenship. We are in graver danger than I thought.
    Wolves Travel In Packs