50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: administrative processing

since july 17th. the embassy here in Egypt sent my case to Washington DC to do their administrative processing, and till now they never answered me noting that the lady at the embassy said it would take only two month to grant me the visa, and till now they did not
    I know it is like security check cause I was there.

the story started after I file for travel document and they refuse it and then they gave me vouluntary departure, I came here to Egypt and then my american wife filed the petition of I 129 and then I 130 and I filed two waivers and it took like 10 months to be approved thanks god ( I 212+ I601) and then the embassy took all of that and sent it to USA to Washington DC, but till this moment they give me the same answer, your case is pending administrative processing, it is like 6 months now, can you help me to contact any one in Washington DC, I love my wife and she needs me badly and I am so afraid of the time they consumed

as long as I know I do not have any bars cause the waivers accepted and I did not do any illegal thing more than overstay

please does any one can help me to understand the next step and how long it will take

said

since july 17th. the embassy here in Egypt sent my case to Washington DC to do their administrative processing, and till now they never answered me noting that the lady at the embassy said it would take only two month to grant me the visa, and till now they did not
    I know it is like security check cause I was there.

the story started after I file for travel document and they refuse it and then they gave me vouluntary departure, I came here to Egypt and then my american wife filed the petition of I 129 and then I 130 and I filed two waivers and it took like 10 months to be approved thanks god ( I 212+ I601) and then the embassy took all of that and sent it to USA to Washington DC, but till this moment they give me the same answer, your case is pending administrative processing, it is like 6 months now, can you help me to contact any one in Washington DC, I love my wife and she needs me badly and I am so afraid of the time they consumed

as long as I know I do not have any bars cause the waivers accepted and I did not do any illegal thing more than overstay

please does any one can help me to understand the next step and how long it will take

said

can you help me how my wife can conact the congressman/woman?

she needs to know how?
    is it by letter or phone or what?

sorry we really do not know