free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Can anybody comment on visas revoked

Hi:
    I'm an architect from Tijuana, Mexico and I work for an american company in Tijuana, because of my relations with the US via work around december-2004 I was offered a job by a construction company in Arizona, after having them consult with their lawyers they suggested I should apply for a TN visa due to my license and degree, so I could go work for them temporarily. When I applied for this at the Tijuana US consulate in febuary-2005 they decided that because of my excellent english skills and familiarity with the trade that I infact already must of been working and living in the US illegally, regardless of the amount of paper work I had with me which proved otherwise. They did not grant me the TN and to top it off they took away my current B1 tourist Visa and they have designated me as "persona non grata" by telling me and I qoute: "you will never get another visa ever in your life". I've made an appeal through a lawyer and they denied review of my case again, I made another appointment and went over to the consulate again in november-2005, just to have them say that even though I can prove their mistaken, once they input something into their database they cannot remove it, and that there's nothing I can do. I have lost a great carrer oportunity that would have only improved my resume, but I can deal with that, the thing I can't cope with is the fact that I'm being acussed wrongly, of something I didn't do. I want to know if there are people out here that have gone through something similar or maybe somebody has some advice about how I can regain my non-immigrant, tourist status, you might think it's strange but for somebody that's a born border person, it's just a way of life to cross the border back and forth, and most importantly it's unjust when I did not do anything wrong.

Hi:
    I'm an architect from Tijuana, Mexico and I work for an american company in Tijuana, because of my relations with the US via work around december-2004 I was offered a job by a construction company in Arizona, after having them consult with their lawyers they suggested I should apply for a TN visa due to my license and degree, so I could go work for them temporarily. When I applied for this at the Tijuana US consulate in febuary-2005 they decided that because of my excellent english skills and familiarity with the trade that I infact already must of been working and living in the US illegally, regardless of the amount of paper work I had with me which proved otherwise. They did not grant me the TN and to top it off they took away my current B1 tourist Visa and they have designated me as "persona non grata" by telling me and I qoute: "you will never get another visa ever in your life". I've made an appeal through a lawyer and they denied review of my case again, I made another appointment and went over to the consulate again in november-2005, just to have them say that even though I can prove their mistaken, once they input something into their database they cannot remove it, and that there's nothing I can do. I have lost a great carrer oportunity that would have only improved my resume, but I can deal with that, the thing I can't cope with is the fact that I'm being acussed wrongly, of something I didn't do. I want to know if there are people out here that have gone through something similar or maybe somebody has some advice about how I can regain my non-immigrant, tourist status, you might think it's strange but for somebody that's a born border person, it's just a way of life to cross the border back and forth, and most importantly it's unjust when I did not do anything wrong.

Nah, you don't need a visa, come on over, bring your friends and family also. Stay as long as you like,it's all free now.

I think you're situation warrants a deeper look, myself. I also that it is situations like yours that have helped to create the illegals problem that we are currently having in this country. If the government makes an honest mistake, then they need to do whatever is necessary to correct the mistake. This angers me because you can bet your a ss that if it were an American in a situation where the government made a mistake, then they'd bend over backwards to correct it. I'm sorry that I don't have any advice, I just wanted to let you know that not all of us out there, even us USC's, are heartless and without compassion.

Someone12
    some, however, like Midwest 2006 are certainly braindead.
    To the OP, too bad. Now you discovered how "helpful" immigration attorneys can be, if the only help you need is to reduce the amount of money you have in your bank account.