free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband denied Visa

You must be kidding me? He isn't a drunk. Do you not know how to read?? Do you realize you can consume 3 alcoholic beverages and if pulled over you could blow over the limit? that don't make you DRUNK , your a fool.

I asked for advice , information etc.. Not idiodic responses from morons. Have a lovely day SonofMichael.

Hi Marie,

I wish you guys luck. Your husband is getting a b.um rap. Like people who work for USCIS don't drink? Ugh. I hope it all works out for you.

Can you give us the specific exclusion charge?

Below is 212(a)(1)(A) which your husband is looking at:

(A) In general.-Any alien-

(i) who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services) to have a communicable disease of public health significance; 1b/

(ii) 1/ except as provided in subparagraph (C) 1a/ who seeks admission as an immigrant, or who seeks adjustment of status to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, and who has failed to present documentation of having received vaccination against vaccine-preventable diseases, which shall include at least the following diseases: mumps, measles, rubella, polio, tetanus and diphtheria toxoids, pertussis, influenza type B and hepatitis B, and any other vaccinations against vaccine-pre ventable diseases recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices,

(iii) who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services in consultation with the Attorney General)-

(I) to have a physical or mental disorder and behavior associated with the disorder that may pose, or has posed, a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others, or

(II) to have had a physical or mental disorder and a history of behavior associated with the disorder, which behavior has posed a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others and which behavior is likely to recur or to lead to other harmful behavior, or

(iv) who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services) to be a drug abuser or addict, is inadmissible.

(B) Waiver authorized.-For provision authorizing waiver of certain clauses of subparagraph (A), see subsection (g).

It appears that the Consular Officer has determined that the flippant responses to the questions regarding alcohol use makes your husband a danger to himself or other, or a drug (alcohol) abuser.

Now, if your husband was flippant on his answers, which means he lied, then we have a complication, as lying to the doctor also makes him excludeable for false statements on the health review.

You are in a pickle of your own chosing. I suggest that you admit the alcoholism and apply for the waiver.

You aliens have to learn that immigration law is serious business, and you have an obligation to obey the law. Being flippant during an immigration interview, including the health screening, does not help you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It appears that the Consular Officer has determined that the flippant responses to the questions regarding alcohol use makes your husband a danger to himself or other, or a drug (alcohol) abuser.

Now, if your husband was flippant on his answers, which means he lied, then we have a complication, as lying to the doctor also makes him excludeable for false statements on the health review.

You are in a pickle of your own chosing. I suggest that you admit the alcoholism and apply for the waiver.

You aliens have to learn that immigration law is serious business, and you have an obligation to obey the law. Being flippant during an immigration interview, including the health screening, does not help you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It appears that the Consular Officer has determined that the flippant responses to the questions regarding alcohol use makes your husband a danger to himself or other, or a drug (alcohol) abuser.

("You aliens have to learn that immigration law is serious business, and you have an obligation to obey the law. Being flippant during an immigration interview, including the health screening, does not help you.")

GOOD!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Oh, and proudusc, this was a Department of State decision, not USCIS and DOS people drink a real lot.

Rule No 1 of US Immigration is assume no sense of humour.

Basically he now has to show rehabilitation, you can try britihexpats.com for recent experiance. Might have to attend some AA meeting and learn to keep hi mouth shut.