Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Neo Nazi Connections to the Whole Anti-Illegal Movement

Neo Nazi Connections to the Whole Anti-Illegal Movement

by SJ Reidhead on Sat 26 Aug 2006 11:05 PM MDT

And, doesn't this Pioneer Fund bio of Harry Hamilton Laughlin sound wonderful? "...life-long scientist. Laughlin served as long-time director of the Eugenics Record Office at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on Long Island, New York, funded by the Carnegie Institute of Washington. Among his duties was the editing of the Eugenical News, which reported on scientific research and eugenic issues from around the world. Born in Oskaloosa, Iowa, in 1880, the son of a minister and academic, Laughlin grew up in Kirksville, Missouri. He first taught school for ten years before developing an interest in agriculture and plant and animal breeding. In 1910 Laughlin moved to Cold Spring Harbor. In 1917 he received a Doctorate of Science from Princeton for his work in genetics. During the 1920s and 1930s Laughlin served as an advisor to several Congressional Committees. He retired in 1941 and died in 1943."

Well, they leave out a few things...." ....In the spirit of Dr. Josef Goebbels, he (Draper) and his close associate at The Pioneer Fund, Dr. Harry H. Laughlin, actually created and then championed the "involuntary sterilization movement in America" the so-called "Buck vs. Bell" Supreme Court case which was favorably reviewed by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes. It led directly to the involuntary sterilization of over 75,000 human beings between 1924 and 1972 in the approximately 24 states which passed similar laws at the behest and encouragement of The Pioneer Fund. Sound familiar?
    <span class="ev_code_RED">But the first major achievement of his work and that of Herr Laughlin, was when Hitler and Goebbels invited Laughlin to receive an honorary degree for his work in passing "The Model Eugenics Laws in America". Hitler used the Draper-inspired American Eugenics Model to pass the law which will go down in infamy as the Nuremberg Laws: "On the Prevention of Hereditarily Ill Progeny" - the so-called Holocaust Laws." </span>

From the SPLC's expose on the Pioneer Fund :
    "...With an original charter to pursue "race betterment" for those "deemed to be descended predominantly from white persons who settled in the original thirteen states prior to the adoption of the Constitution," the Pioneer Fund was founded in 1937 in New York.

Many involved in the early years of the fund, including its first president Harry H. Laughlin, maintained "contacts with many of the Nazi scientists whose work provided the conceptual template for Hitler's aspiration toward 'racial hygiene' in Germany," according to an Albany Law Review article by Paul Lombardo. In The Funding of Scientific Racism, scholar William Tucker reveals how Pioneer board members and grantees sought to block the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

In recent decades, the Pioneer Fund has funded most American and British race scientists, including a large number cited in The Bell Curve. According to Barry Mehler, the leading academic critic of the fund, these race scientists have included Hans Eysenck, Robert A. Gordon, Linda Gottfredson, Seymour Itzkoff, Arthur Jensen, Michael Levin, Richard Lynn, R. Travis Osborne, Roger Pearson, J. Philippe Rushton, William Shockley and Daniel R. Vining Jr.

Last year, Rushton became the fourth president of the fund. He disavows the terms "inferior" and "superior" but, as psychologist Andrew S. Winston points out, <span class="ev_code_RED">Rushton has produced a chart in which blacks "are said to have, on average, smaller brains, lower intelligence, lower cultural achievements, higher aggressiveness, lower law-abidingness, lower marital stability and less sexual restraint than whites, and the differences are attributed partially to heredity."

Pioneer grantees have also included white supremacist Jared Taylor.</span> According to Hold Your Tongue, a book by education expert James Crawford, the Pioneer Fund also "aided the Institute for Western Values "” the same group Cordelia May [Scaife, sister of Richard Mellon Scaife] paid to distribute [the racist book] The Camp of the Saints "” in publishing the autobiography of Thomas Dixon," whose racist novels helped spark the Klan's rebirth in 1915.

Pioneer also has given grants to the American Immigration Control Foundation*, the Federation for American Immigration Reform, Roger Pearson's Institute for the Study of Man, Jared Taylor's New Century Foundation* and Project USA, an anti-immigration group run by a FAIR board member."

Several years ago, the SPLC pegged the Pioneer Fund as a leading supporter
    and 'parent' of the anti-immigration movement. Be aware it isn't just anti-illegal - but anti-immigration. This is March, 2003.

"A few sectors of the radical right seemed to thrive. In particular, the world of academic racists "” those who promote racial theories of intelligence and a return to the discredited "science" of eugenics, or "race betterment" "” is doing well.

Doesn't matter where you go, you'll find
    John Tanton.

There is more, much more. Tanton is associated with the Pioneer Fund.
    This NYTimes 1977 expose on the founders of the Pioneer Fund should say it all and many any decent person change their opinion of the US HOUSE version of anti-immigration. It should also **** Tom Tancredo and a few more of his ilk.

"Draper's fascist-inspired vitriolic hatred of Communism and anything liberal led to his support of McCarthyism and the activities of HUAC, the House Un-American Activities Committee for over a decade. In the spirit of Dr. Josef Goebbels, he and his close associate at The Pioneer Fund, Dr. Harry H. Laughlin, actually created and then championed the "involuntary sterilization movement in America" the so-called "Buck vs. Bell" Supreme Court case which was favorably reviewed by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes. It led directly to the involuntary sterilization of over 75,000 human beings between 1924 and 1972 in the approximately 24 states which passed similar laws at the behest and encouragement of The Pioneer Fund. Sound familiar?
    <span class="ev_code_RED">But the first major achievement of his work and that of Herr Laughlin, was when Hitler and Goebbels invited Laughlin to receive an honorary degree for his work in passing "The Model Eugenics Laws in America". Hitler used the Draper-inspired American Eugenics Model to pass the law which will go down in infamy as the Nuremberg Laws: "On the Prevention of Hereditarily Ill Progeny" - the so-called Holocaust Laws....</span>The last time that Immigration laws were severely tightened was the 1924 Immigration Act which was accomplished, in my opinion, in direct anticipa- tion of the coming unrest in Europe during the 1930's and 1940's. <span class="ev_code_RED">These laws kept may legitimate refugees, all targeted for elimination by the Third Reich, from ever reaching a safe haven in the United States. The precisely identical intentions are at work today with this renewed emphasis on "Proposition 187", which is intended to become "The Model Anti-Immigration Legislation in America" and for the rest of the world. ....</span> the intention of the sponsors of "Proposition 187" is to prevent those refugees targeted for "ethnic extinction" from ever reaching a safe haven in American or anywhere else in the free world for that matter. This is a very real and serious concern and every American who recognizes the true intentions of Proposition 187 should oppose it with their last breath and their last ounce of strength before it is too late."

And a little more on Prop 187 and the laws Tanton helped pass, "Almost 30 states and many more local communities passed "English Only" statutes enshrining English as the language of official business. In 1994, after extensive campaigning by Tanton-supported groups, millions of Californians joined in passing Proposition 187, which denied social services to undocumented workers.Two years later, Tanton celebrated the passage of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act, a law meant to cut illegal immigration that was heavily backed by anti-immigration groups. It required that asylum seekers be held in detention until they established a credible fear of persecution at home, a process that could take years."

Martin Mallard is exposed in this piece by Humberto Caspa for the Orange County Organizer. He also writes for the Neo Nazi newspaper for the American Nationalist Union. They have links to the American Journal ,which actually has an excellent links page. It has everything but the kitchen sink.

"Most people have adjusted well to the new demographic changes in Costa Mesa, but not everybody is happy. A radical anti-immigrant group led by Martin H. Millard, a featured writer on a white supremacist website known as New Nation News (3), has used the anti-immigrant rhetoric to influence elected officials. In his writings, Millard has compared Latinos with cockroaches, (4) and has also laid out a plan to gain access to institutions of power. And from there make radical changes (5).Millard is the tip of the iceberg of the immigration crisis in Costa Mesa. Despite proven evidence of his rage against minority groups, a majority in the City Council allowed Millard a seat in the Redevelopment and Residential Rehabilitation committee (6). This committee makes recommendations to government officials on the distribution of funds to charities in town. Millard also served the West Revitalization Oversight Committee."

The New Nation News claims to be a paper for 'whites'. Check out their anti-Hispanic material.

And thank you New Nation News. I've been trying to link Daneen G. Peterson with this whole unsavory bunch. New Nation News had a link to one of her many anti-Catholic rants. And there is a link to Repressing White Americans - or why the government is promoting Hispanic immigration. Several weeks ago I finally found a link between Peterson and our favorite unsavory friends. You will want to scroll down to the end of my post to find the link to the American Nationalist Party. And the ADL report.

I've been telling you the 'conservatives' are having problems. The New Nation is part of the Ring of Conservative sites. There is also a link to the Constitution Party. Don't you get it? There is a second page of links, that get down to the Nazi nitty-gritty.

And, you may as well be exposed to "Christian Identity" which has nothing to do with the teachings of Christ. And you may as well expose yourself to their links. They are distasteful, but ignorance is not bliss. It is simply ignorance.

Stormfront is deeply invested in the CofCC. And the CofCC links to the American Nationalist Union. There, you see a call to slam Chris Cannon with email, etc. Yep, the Nazis don't like Chris Cannon. Well, that does it for me. I'd vote for him. They also link to TT! But then, why not? He's their darling.

If you want my opinion, I would put the Memphis based, Political Cesspool" in this bunch. Oh, they also linke to Impeach Bush. Roaches can't stand GWB. The Political Cesspool has a links page that is like a who's who of unsavory characters and organizations, with a few decent ones threw in for good measure.

Okay, the Aryan Nation World Headquarters - they claim to be Christian.

The American National Conference links directly to the CofCC among others. On their Save the White Race page they sing the praises of Patrick J. Buchanan.

VERY IMPORTANT: The Yuma Patriots are one of the few anti-illegal organizations who appear to be 'clean' of nasty little connections.

Chuck Currie's blog exposes the Nazi links to Gilchrist and to the Minuetmen.

The SPLC has also exposed the Nazi links.

"Neo-Nazis volunteered for Jim Gilchrist's recent congressional campaign and distributed racist propaganda at Gilchrist rallies with the full knowledge of the Minuteman Project co-founder and his campaign managers, according to a former Gilchrist campaign volunteer whose account is supported by photographs, video footage and postings on the white supremacist Web site Stormfront.

"They were basically allowing Skinheads and white nationalists to work the phone banks and do IT [computer work] and distribute National Alliance fliers targeting non-whites," Cliff May, a dance instructor in Orange County, Calif., told the Intelligence Report. "When I told Mary [Gilchrist's finance manager] and Eldon [Gilchrist's grassroots coordinator] that I didn't want to work for a campaign that was tainted by white supremacy in any way, they told me not to cause a stir.

"When I kept bringing it up, they kicked me out."

Photographs taken at an Oct. 29 Gilchrist rally in Sacramento show a man outfitted like a Nazi Skinhead distributing propaganda from the neo-Nazi National Alliance. "I talked with Gilchrist about it and he said they'd decided to, in his words, 'let it go,'" May said. Three weeks later, May says he spotted two neo-Nazis among a crowd of Gilchrist campaign volunteers at a City Council meeting in Lake Forest, Calif. May recognized the young man and woman from photographs of neo-Nazis giving seig-heil salutes in front of swastika banners at an anti-immigration protest in Laguna Beach four months earlier, in July. May said he videotaped the neo-Nazis at the November meeting in Lake Forest and immediately afterward played the footage on a big screen television at Gilchrist's campaign headquarters."

"Elsewhere, at least a few neo-Nazis continued to openly support Minuteman events like "Stop the Invasion," when 44 rallies were held in 20 states on Jan. 7. The local organizer for the Stop the Invasion rally in Austin, Texas, was identified on a nationally distributed contact sheet as "SSTexas88" (88 is neo-Nazi shorthand for "HH," or "Heil Hitler"), the same Web handle used by a self-described "24-year-old white power skinbyrd [a female Skinhead] from Austin, Texas" on various neo-Nazi Web sites. A woman who identified herself only as "Jenny" led the sparsely attended rally in front of the Texas Capitol wearing a shirt bearing the emblem of Hammerskin Nation, a violent neo-Nazi Skinhead syndicate."

And in Feb, in DC, at a rally where both Gilchrist and TT were featured speakers, the Washington Post reports, "The fervor subsided only when two men dressed in brown and wearing swastikas goose-stepped toward the Minutemen and gave a Nazi salute. The men, straight out of "The Producers," handed out fliers encouraging the Minutemen to "end your alliance with the Republicans!!!" -- and join the American Nazi Party. Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist called for an intermission "to resolve this situation."

And Stormfront is working to infiltrate the GOP. "We can change the course of the republican party. You don't need to say "We need to help white people." Today you don't even hear "We need to help black people" from any politician today. It's "we need to help Americans." Duke would have been better off starting a Political Action Committee for whites or abetting the Council for Conservative Citizens. There's a group with potential, they have had top name republican leaders make speeches. All you need to do is ask one question of them, "What will you do to help White Americans, your base of support?"

You will also want to check out Fire Dog Lake and their Gilchrist/Nazi/Minuteman expose. "But Gilchrist has larger ambitions. He just ran and lost an independent bid for Congress in the 48th district in California to replace Representative Chris Cox. And though he didn't run on the Republican Party line, he did offer to caucus with the GOP, Tom Tancredo endorsed him, and his supporters certainly were Republican stalwarts. I followed the race through the Powder Blue blog, which covers immigration and Orange County Republican politics. Though bucking the party this once, the blogger at Powder Blue is a staunch Republican activist who started blogging because his neighbor Hugh Hewitt gave him enouragement. In other words, Gilchrist is well within the mainstream of the Republican Party and the right-wing blogosphere. 100 tribes with 100 languages, and neighbors killing one another. Mainstream alright."

And over at Orcinus there is a masterful expose of the whole minuteman thingie.

James Chase over at the Border Watch or what ever it is, exposed the Nazi ties to the Minutemen over a year ago. In my mind there's not much difference between the Nazi bunch and the new KKK. Is there a link between the KKK and Tancredo? Check out this Pink Flamingo post done just last week.

I surfed to this via Tancredo Watch. It is incredibly disturbing. If it is true - it confirms everything I've been saying - and thinking. It comes from the Klan Politician Watch. - where the following comment is made..."...Society members (pass-code protected). It was given to me by a former high ranking Klansman who has denounced his membership in America's first terrorist organization...." Fascinatingly, the blog only has this one post. The ownership of the blog is designated as a 'deputy sheriff' and male. The posting is so strange, deal with it yourself. I don't like what I see and it points to information I have been uncovering. I cannot prove any of it - and don't want to accuse anyone of anything, especially Haley Burbur, who has renounced all association with the CofCC.

"...The secret website information also reveals other elite KKK and John Birch Society members in the US government.
    These are politicians we support around the nation that we know will save us from the jew, black and brown plague infestation and their lawlessness; Senator George Allen VA, Senator Pete Sessions AL, State Senator Dina Titus NV, Congressman Tom Tancredo CO, Governor Hally Barbour MS, Congresswoman Kathrine Harris FL, James Inhofe OK...."

And this comes from Tancredo Watch.

"...(They apparently know what they're talking about, judging from George Allen's recent "Macaca"/"Welcome to America" slur.)Vanguard News Network ("No Jews. Just Right") includes commentary about how Tancredo should be president.
    American Renaissance mentioned that Tancredo won a straw poll somewhere, drawing lots of comments from people excited about someone who would finally save the white race.

"I'm surprised that anyone but Tancredo is getting any votes from white nationalists," declares a contributor to Stormfront ("White Pride Worldwide").

The American Thule Society gives Tancredo positive press..."

What about Patrick J. Buchanan? Here's the Subway Canaries link to the expose I did on him several weeks ago.

Just who and what is Patrick J. Buchanan? Is he a racist, facist, anti-Semetic, neo-Nazi, ultra conservative, anti-Hispanic, or just a bad judge of character and associates? In his favor, according to Peter Brimelow of VDare, Buchanan is a cat-lover. A series of articles from The Public Eye. The ultimate in fair and balanced, a comment from about Buchanan from FOX news chief Roger Ailes. And the ADL.

From Salon: "...Pat Buchanan is back in the presidential campaign saddle again, leaving a trail of racist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic rhetorical **** behind him wherever he goes.But unlike in his two previous runs, this time around virtually no one seems willing to call him on it. Not the press, not the commentators and, most significantly, not his fellow Republicans. This week, as rumors intensify that Buchanan may bolt for the Reform Party, thereby becoming a significant factor in the presidential race, the silence has become deafening....There is plenty of reason to believe that Buchanan may not be as marginal a figure among the electorate as some would like to believe. In between his racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic and anti-Semitic rhetorical outbursts, Buchanan speaks cogently and with conviction about a number of subjects -- including trade, abortion and foreign policy -- that clearly resonate with voters..."

"...Fascist political movements are experiencing a resurgence around the world. In the United States, the 1992 presidential campaigns of David Duke, Patrick Buchanan, and H. Ross Perot echoed different elements of historic fascism. Duke's neo-Nazi past resonates, in a consciously sanitized form, in his current formulations of white supremacist and anti-Jewish political theories. Duke has embraced key elements of the neoNazi Christian Identity religion. Buchanan's theories of isolationist nationalism and xenophobia hearken back to the proto-fascist ideas of the 1930's America First movement and its well-known promoters, Charles Lindbergh and Father Charles Coughlin. In his Republican convention speech, Buchanan eerily invoked Nazi symbols of blood, soil and honor....Perot's candidacy provided us with a contemporary model of the fascist concept of the organic leader, the "Man on a White Horse" whose strong egocentric commands are seen as reflecting the will of the people. ......Duke, Buchanan, and Perot all feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger and fear. Their supporters tended to blame our vexing societal problems on handy scapegoats and they sought salvation from a strong charismatic leader. See the prescient article on "The Politics of Frustration" by conservative Republican analyst Kevin Phillips in April 12, 1992, pp. 38-42. In this article, Phillips, (remember, he is an anti-Bush conservative Republican) raises the issue of similarity between the current campaign and the Weimar period in Germany when the fascists were organizing under the banner of national socialism and popular discontent...."

Note that the Council of Conservative Citizens, denounced as racist by the GOP back in the late 1990's Has hosted Pat Buchanan at their national conventions. Unfortunately these links no longer exist! So, I am putting the google search info here:

Council of Conservative Citizens His keynote speech at the 2005 CofCC National Conference ... Pat Buchanan denounces the neo-cons on immigration, big government, and foreign policy. ...
    cofcc.org/index.php?start_from=20&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=& - 45k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

And this is from Stormfront: (you know, those cute little Nazis no one says are linked to the CofCC - but really are. "...I think John is correct about the public stance of the CofCC in relation to their profile and politcs. Like Jared Taylor and Pat Buchanan, they must walk a fine line between modern convention and real conservatism.... " Also note who they consider TRUE, REAL CONSERVATIVES - You still want to call yourself a conservative?

Then there is Peter Brimlow.

In an effort to be fair and balanced, you will want to read the Front Page Mag symposium that features both Brimelow and Jarrod Taylor. Are they racist, are they just putting a good front things, or are we wrongfully accusing them of darker paths that don't exist? You decide. (This is from the sidebar of the ADL report on Taylor: "Jared Taylor and the neo-Nazis Taylor's writings have found a responsive audience among unapologetic Jew-haters and Hitler acolytes. In the early 1990s, his work was reprinted, under the name Samuel Taylor, in Spearhead,2 an extremist journal in England closely affiliated with the neo-Nazi British National Party. He has also been reprinted in the Journal of Historical Review, published by the California-based Institute for Historical Review, the leading Holocaust-denial organization in the country. He was a featured speaker, along with Holocaust deniers and neo-Nazis, at the 1994 convention of the Populist Party, which was founded by Willis Carto and ran David Duke as its presidential candidate in 1988. He has also appeared on "Radio Free America," for several years a popular patriot radio show sponsored by Liberty Lobby. "

Brimelow's twin brother, Peter is a known ex-Nazi who still associates with his old buddies. "John Brimelow (twin brother of Peter Brimelow, author of the influential anti-immigration tract Alien Nation) who runs the popular VDARE.com website attended and was observed cloistered in the atrium consorting with Black and his cohorts. A controversial figure for some within the American Renaissance milieu, David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (who was succeeded by Black), was there as were the far-right radio talk show host Hal Turner, Mark Weber, director of the California-based Holocaust denial outfit the Institute for Historical Review (IHR), Kevin Strom of National Vanguard and David Pringle, both former members of the neo-Nazi National Alliance. There was also a large contingent of Canadians led by Paul Fromm of the Canada First Immigration Reform Committee. Fromm is a friend of the Holocaust deniers Lady Michelle Renouf and Ernst Zündel who, much to Fromm's annoyance, is currently on trial in Germany.."

How about Jim Gilchrist - the guy who doesn't know which party he belongs to at what time? Is he a minuteman, et. al or something else?

From Indymedia:"Minuteman founder Jim Gilchrist gets furious when anyone suggests that his group is racist or linked with racist groups. But former Gilchrist staff member Cliff May claims that Gilchrist was aware that Neo-Nazis were working for his recent failed campaign to represent the 48th Congressional District. May says that his complaints were were ignored at first, but that after his persistence led to the Neo-Nazis' dismissal, he was also fired. May was interviewed by John Earl of www.ocorganizer.com last February. Click the camera icon below to watch the video. A broadband internet connection may be necessary for viewing purposes. Shorter, faster downloading segments of the interview will be uploaded over the next several days."

Photographs taken at an Oct. 29 Gilchrist rally in Sacramento show a man outfitted like a Nazi Skinhead distributing propaganda from the neo-Nazi National Alliance. "I talked with Gilchrist about it and he said they'd decided to, in his words, 'let it go,'" May said. Three weeks later, May says he spotted two neo-Nazis among a crowd of Gilchrist campaign volunteers at a City Council meeting in Lake Forest, Calif. May recognized the young man and woman from photographs of neo-Nazis giving seig-heil salutes in front of swastika banners at an anti-immigration protest in Laguna Beach four months earlier, in July. May said he videotaped the neo-Nazis at the November meeting in Lake Forest and immediately afterward played the footage on a big screen television at Gilchrist's campaign headquarters."

Duane Roberts is very upfront and helpful with the work he is doing with Indy Media. In a sidebar, this is what he said about the 'Nazi' connection to Gilchrist:

"I'm of the opinion that Cliff May is telling the truth
    when he claims that several local neo-Nazis ended up
    doing volunteer work for Minuteman founder Jim
    Gilchrist's campaign for the 48th Congressional
    District.

Shortly after Gilchrist announced his candidacy, a
    flurry of cryptic messages started popping up on the
    Stormfront White Nationalist Community website
    suggesting that he was getting some kind of support
    from them."

The Orange County Register is doing yoeman's work on Gilchrist and his associates. Unfortunately, because it is 'liberal' and may favor the 'enemy' Hispanic side of things, 'conservative' sources are ignoring it. I think they do so at their own risk. Their interview with Gilchrist shows just how shallow, ill-considered, and just plain not too bright he actually is.

And in Feb, in DC, at a rally where both Gilchrist and TT were featured speakers, the Washington Post reports, "The fervor subsided only when two men dressed in brown and wearing swastikas goose-stepped toward the Minutemen and gave a Nazi salute. The men, straight out of "The Producers," handed out fliers encouraging the Minutemen to "end your alliance with the Republicans!!!" -- and join the American Nazi Party. Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist called for an intermission "to resolve this situation."

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Neo Nazi Connections to the Whole Anti-Illegal Movement

by SJ Reidhead on Sat 26 Aug 2006 11:05 PM MDT

And, doesn't this Pioneer Fund bio of Harry Hamilton Laughlin sound wonderful? "...life-long scientist. Laughlin served as long-time director of the Eugenics Record Office at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on Long Island, New York, funded by the Carnegie Institute of Washington. Among his duties was the editing of the Eugenical News, which reported on scientific research and eugenic issues from around the world. Born in Oskaloosa, Iowa, in 1880, the son of a minister and academic, Laughlin grew up in Kirksville, Missouri. He first taught school for ten years before developing an interest in agriculture and plant and animal breeding. In 1910 Laughlin moved to Cold Spring Harbor. In 1917 he received a Doctorate of Science from Princeton for his work in genetics. During the 1920s and 1930s Laughlin served as an advisor to several Congressional Committees. He retired in 1941 and died in 1943."

Well, they leave out a few things...." ....In the spirit of Dr. Josef Goebbels, he (Draper) and his close associate at The Pioneer Fund, Dr. Harry H. Laughlin, actually created and then championed the "involuntary sterilization movement in America" the so-called "Buck vs. Bell" Supreme Court case which was favorably reviewed by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes. It led directly to the involuntary sterilization of over 75,000 human beings between 1924 and 1972 in the approximately 24 states which passed similar laws at the behest and encouragement of The Pioneer Fund. Sound familiar?
    <span class="ev_code_RED">But the first major achievement of his work and that of Herr Laughlin, was when Hitler and Goebbels invited Laughlin to receive an honorary degree for his work in passing "The Model Eugenics Laws in America". Hitler used the Draper-inspired American Eugenics Model to pass the law which will go down in infamy as the Nuremberg Laws: "On the Prevention of Hereditarily Ill Progeny" - the so-called Holocaust Laws." </span>

From the SPLC's expose on the Pioneer Fund :
    "...With an original charter to pursue "race betterment" for those "deemed to be descended predominantly from white persons who settled in the original thirteen states prior to the adoption of the Constitution," the Pioneer Fund was founded in 1937 in New York.

Many involved in the early years of the fund, including its first president Harry H. Laughlin, maintained "contacts with many of the Nazi scientists whose work provided the conceptual template for Hitler's aspiration toward 'racial hygiene' in Germany," according to an Albany Law Review article by Paul Lombardo. In The Funding of Scientific Racism, scholar William Tucker reveals how Pioneer board members and grantees sought to block the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

In recent decades, the Pioneer Fund has funded most American and British race scientists, including a large number cited in The Bell Curve. According to Barry Mehler, the leading academic critic of the fund, these race scientists have included Hans Eysenck, Robert A. Gordon, Linda Gottfredson, Seymour Itzkoff, Arthur Jensen, Michael Levin, Richard Lynn, R. Travis Osborne, Roger Pearson, J. Philippe Rushton, William Shockley and Daniel R. Vining Jr.

Last year, Rushton became the fourth president of the fund. He disavows the terms "inferior" and "superior" but, as psychologist Andrew S. Winston points out, <span class="ev_code_RED">Rushton has produced a chart in which blacks "are said to have, on average, smaller brains, lower intelligence, lower cultural achievements, higher aggressiveness, lower law-abidingness, lower marital stability and less sexual restraint than whites, and the differences are attributed partially to heredity."

Pioneer grantees have also included white supremacist Jared Taylor.</span> According to Hold Your Tongue, a book by education expert James Crawford, the Pioneer Fund also "aided the Institute for Western Values "” the same group Cordelia May [Scaife, sister of Richard Mellon Scaife] paid to distribute [the racist book] The Camp of the Saints "” in publishing the autobiography of Thomas Dixon," whose racist novels helped spark the Klan's rebirth in 1915.

Pioneer also has given grants to the American Immigration Control Foundation*, the Federation for American Immigration Reform, Roger Pearson's Institute for the Study of Man, Jared Taylor's New Century Foundation* and Project USA, an anti-immigration group run by a FAIR board member."

Several years ago, the SPLC pegged the Pioneer Fund as a leading supporter
    and 'parent' of the anti-immigration movement. Be aware it isn't just anti-illegal - but anti-immigration. This is March, 2003.

"A few sectors of the radical right seemed to thrive. In particular, the world of academic racists "” those who promote racial theories of intelligence and a return to the discredited "science" of eugenics, or "race betterment" "” is doing well.

Doesn't matter where you go, you'll find
    John Tanton.

There is more, much more. Tanton is associated with the Pioneer Fund.
    This NYTimes 1977 expose on the founders of the Pioneer Fund should say it all and many any decent person change their opinion of the US HOUSE version of anti-immigration. It should also **** Tom Tancredo and a few more of his ilk.

"Draper's fascist-inspired vitriolic hatred of Communism and anything liberal led to his support of McCarthyism and the activities of HUAC, the House Un-American Activities Committee for over a decade. In the spirit of Dr. Josef Goebbels, he and his close associate at The Pioneer Fund, Dr. Harry H. Laughlin, actually created and then championed the "involuntary sterilization movement in America" the so-called "Buck vs. Bell" Supreme Court case which was favorably reviewed by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes. It led directly to the involuntary sterilization of over 75,000 human beings between 1924 and 1972 in the approximately 24 states which passed similar laws at the behest and encouragement of The Pioneer Fund. Sound familiar?
    <span class="ev_code_RED">But the first major achievement of his work and that of Herr Laughlin, was when Hitler and Goebbels invited Laughlin to receive an honorary degree for his work in passing "The Model Eugenics Laws in America". Hitler used the Draper-inspired American Eugenics Model to pass the law which will go down in infamy as the Nuremberg Laws: "On the Prevention of Hereditarily Ill Progeny" - the so-called Holocaust Laws....</span>The last time that Immigration laws were severely tightened was the 1924 Immigration Act which was accomplished, in my opinion, in direct anticipa- tion of the coming unrest in Europe during the 1930's and 1940's. <span class="ev_code_RED">These laws kept may legitimate refugees, all targeted for elimination by the Third Reich, from ever reaching a safe haven in the United States. The precisely identical intentions are at work today with this renewed emphasis on "Proposition 187", which is intended to become "The Model Anti-Immigration Legislation in America" and for the rest of the world. ....</span> the intention of the sponsors of "Proposition 187" is to prevent those refugees targeted for "ethnic extinction" from ever reaching a safe haven in American or anywhere else in the free world for that matter. This is a very real and serious concern and every American who recognizes the true intentions of Proposition 187 should oppose it with their last breath and their last ounce of strength before it is too late."

And a little more on Prop 187 and the laws Tanton helped pass, "Almost 30 states and many more local communities passed "English Only" statutes enshrining English as the language of official business. In 1994, after extensive campaigning by Tanton-supported groups, millions of Californians joined in passing Proposition 187, which denied social services to undocumented workers.Two years later, Tanton celebrated the passage of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act, a law meant to cut illegal immigration that was heavily backed by anti-immigration groups. It required that asylum seekers be held in detention until they established a credible fear of persecution at home, a process that could take years."

Martin Mallard is exposed in this piece by Humberto Caspa for the Orange County Organizer. He also writes for the Neo Nazi newspaper for the American Nationalist Union. They have links to the American Journal ,which actually has an excellent links page. It has everything but the kitchen sink.

"Most people have adjusted well to the new demographic changes in Costa Mesa, but not everybody is happy. A radical anti-immigrant group led by Martin H. Millard, a featured writer on a white supremacist website known as New Nation News (3), has used the anti-immigrant rhetoric to influence elected officials. In his writings, Millard has compared Latinos with cockroaches, (4) and has also laid out a plan to gain access to institutions of power. And from there make radical changes (5).Millard is the tip of the iceberg of the immigration crisis in Costa Mesa. Despite proven evidence of his rage against minority groups, a majority in the City Council allowed Millard a seat in the Redevelopment and Residential Rehabilitation committee (6). This committee makes recommendations to government officials on the distribution of funds to charities in town. Millard also served the West Revitalization Oversight Committee."

The New Nation News claims to be a paper for 'whites'. Check out their anti-Hispanic material.

And thank you New Nation News. I've been trying to link Daneen G. Peterson with this whole unsavory bunch. New Nation News had a link to one of her many anti-Catholic rants. And there is a link to Repressing White Americans - or why the government is promoting Hispanic immigration. Several weeks ago I finally found a link between Peterson and our favorite unsavory friends. You will want to scroll down to the end of my post to find the link to the American Nationalist Party. And the ADL report.

I've been telling you the 'conservatives' are having problems. The New Nation is part of the Ring of Conservative sites. There is also a link to the Constitution Party. Don't you get it? There is a second page of links, that get down to the Nazi nitty-gritty.

And, you may as well be exposed to "Christian Identity" which has nothing to do with the teachings of Christ. And you may as well expose yourself to their links. They are distasteful, but ignorance is not bliss. It is simply ignorance.

Stormfront is deeply invested in the CofCC. And the CofCC links to the American Nationalist Union. There, you see a call to slam Chris Cannon with email, etc. Yep, the Nazis don't like Chris Cannon. Well, that does it for me. I'd vote for him. They also link to TT! But then, why not? He's their darling.

If you want my opinion, I would put the Memphis based, Political Cesspool" in this bunch. Oh, they also linke to Impeach Bush. Roaches can't stand GWB. The Political Cesspool has a links page that is like a who's who of unsavory characters and organizations, with a few decent ones threw in for good measure.

Okay, the Aryan Nation World Headquarters - they claim to be Christian.

The American National Conference links directly to the CofCC among others. On their Save the White Race page they sing the praises of Patrick J. Buchanan.

VERY IMPORTANT: The Yuma Patriots are one of the few anti-illegal organizations who appear to be 'clean' of nasty little connections.

Chuck Currie's blog exposes the Nazi links to Gilchrist and to the Minuetmen.

The SPLC has also exposed the Nazi links.

"Neo-Nazis volunteered for Jim Gilchrist's recent congressional campaign and distributed racist propaganda at Gilchrist rallies with the full knowledge of the Minuteman Project co-founder and his campaign managers, according to a former Gilchrist campaign volunteer whose account is supported by photographs, video footage and postings on the white supremacist Web site Stormfront.

"They were basically allowing Skinheads and white nationalists to work the phone banks and do IT [computer work] and distribute National Alliance fliers targeting non-whites," Cliff May, a dance instructor in Orange County, Calif., told the Intelligence Report. "When I told Mary [Gilchrist's finance manager] and Eldon [Gilchrist's grassroots coordinator] that I didn't want to work for a campaign that was tainted by white supremacy in any way, they told me not to cause a stir.

"When I kept bringing it up, they kicked me out."

"Elsewhere, at least a few neo-Nazis continued to openly support Minuteman events like "Stop the Invasion," when 44 rallies were held in 20 states on Jan. 7. The local organizer for the Stop the Invasion rally in Austin, Texas, was identified on a nationally distributed contact sheet as "SSTexas88" (88 is neo-Nazi shorthand for "HH," or "Heil Hitler"), the same Web handle used by a self-described "24-year-old white power skinbyrd [a female Skinhead] from Austin, Texas" on various neo-Nazi Web sites. A woman who identified herself only as "Jenny" led the sparsely attended rally in front of the Texas Capitol wearing a shirt bearing the emblem of Hammerskin Nation, a violent neo-Nazi Skinhead syndicate."

And Stormfront is working to infiltrate the GOP. "We can change the course of the republican party. You don't need to say "We need to help white people." Today you don't even hear "We need to help black people" from any politician today. It's "we need to help Americans." Duke would have been better off starting a Political Action Committee for whites or abetting the Council for Conservative Citizens. There's a group with potential, they have had top name republican leaders make speeches. All you need to do is ask one question of them, "What will you do to help White Americans, your base of support?"

You will also want to check out Fire Dog Lake and their Gilchrist/Nazi/Minuteman expose. "But Gilchrist has larger ambitions. He just ran and lost an independent bid for Congress in the 48th district in California to replace Representative Chris Cox. And though he didn't run on the Republican Party line, he did offer to caucus with the GOP, Tom Tancredo endorsed him, and his supporters certainly were Republican stalwarts. I followed the race through the Powder Blue blog, which covers immigration and Orange County Republican politics. Though bucking the party this once, the blogger at Powder Blue is a staunch Republican activist who started blogging because his neighbor Hugh Hewitt gave him enouragement. In other words, Gilchrist is well within the mainstream of the Republican Party and the right-wing blogosphere. 100 tribes with 100 languages, and neighbors killing one another. Mainstream alright."

And over at Orcinus there is a masterful expose of the whole minuteman thingie.

James Chase over at the Border Watch or what ever it is, exposed the Nazi ties to the Minutemen over a year ago. In my mind there's not much difference between the Nazi bunch and the new KKK. Is there a link between the KKK and Tancredo? Check out this Pink Flamingo post done just last week.

I surfed to this via Tancredo Watch. It is incredibly disturbing. If it is true - it confirms everything I've been saying - and thinking. It comes from the Klan Politician Watch. - where the following comment is made..."...Society members (pass-code protected). It was given to me by a former high ranking Klansman who has denounced his membership in America's first terrorist organization...." Fascinatingly, the blog only has this one post. The ownership of the blog is designated as a 'deputy sheriff' and male. The posting is so strange, deal with it yourself. I don't like what I see and it points to information I have been uncovering. I cannot prove any of it - and don't want to accuse anyone of anything, especially Haley Burbur, who has renounced all association with the CofCC.

"...The secret website information also reveals other elite KKK and John Birch Society members in the US government.
    These are politicians we support around the nation that we know will save us from the jew, black and brown plague infestation and their lawlessness; Senator George Allen VA, Senator Pete Sessions AL, State Senator Dina Titus NV, Congressman Tom Tancredo CO, Governor Hally Barbour MS, Congresswoman Kathrine Harris FL, James Inhofe OK...."

And this comes from Tancredo Watch.

"...(They apparently know what they're talking about, judging from George Allen's recent "Macaca"/"Welcome to America" slur.)Vanguard News Network ("No Jews. Just Right") includes commentary about how Tancredo should be president.
    American Renaissance mentioned that Tancredo won a straw poll somewhere, drawing lots of comments from people excited about someone who would finally save the white race.

"I'm surprised that anyone but Tancredo is getting any votes from white nationalists," declares a contributor to Stormfront ("White Pride Worldwide").

The American Thule Society gives Tancredo positive press..."

What about Patrick J. Buchanan? Here's the Subway Canaries link to the expose I did on him several weeks ago.

Just who and what is Patrick J. Buchanan? Is he a racist, facist, anti-Semetic, neo-Nazi, ultra conservative, anti-Hispanic, or just a bad judge of character and associates? In his favor, according to Peter Brimelow of VDare, Buchanan is a cat-lover. A series of articles from The Public Eye. The ultimate in fair and balanced, a comment from about Buchanan from FOX news chief Roger Ailes. And the ADL.

From Salon: "...Pat Buchanan is back in the presidential campaign saddle again, leaving a trail of racist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic rhetorical **** behind him wherever he goes.But unlike in his two previous runs, this time around virtually no one seems willing to call him on it. Not the press, not the commentators and, most significantly, not his fellow Republicans. This week, as rumors intensify that Buchanan may bolt for the Reform Party, thereby becoming a significant factor in the presidential race, the silence has become deafening....There is plenty of reason to believe that Buchanan may not be as marginal a figure among the electorate as some would like to believe. In between his racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic and anti-Semitic rhetorical outbursts, Buchanan speaks cogently and with conviction about a number of subjects -- including trade, abortion and foreign policy -- that clearly resonate with voters..."

"...Fascist political movements are experiencing a resurgence around the world. In the United States, the 1992 presidential campaigns of David Duke, Patrick Buchanan, and H. Ross Perot echoed different elements of historic fascism. Duke's neo-Nazi past resonates, in a consciously sanitized form, in his current formulations of white supremacist and anti-Jewish political theories. Duke has embraced key elements of the neoNazi Christian Identity religion. Buchanan's theories of isolationist nationalism and xenophobia hearken back to the proto-fascist ideas of the 1930's America First movement and its well-known promoters, Charles Lindbergh and Father Charles Coughlin. In his Republican convention speech, Buchanan eerily invoked Nazi symbols of blood, soil and honor....Perot's candidacy provided us with a contemporary model of the fascist concept of the organic leader, the "Man on a White Horse" whose strong egocentric commands are seen as reflecting the will of the people. ......Duke, Buchanan, and Perot all feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger and fear. Their supporters tended to blame our vexing societal problems on handy scapegoats and they sought salvation from a strong charismatic leader. See the prescient article on "The Politics of Frustration" by conservative Republican analyst Kevin Phillips in April 12, 1992, pp. 38-42. In this article, Phillips, (remember, he is an anti-Bush conservative Republican) raises the issue of similarity between the current campaign and the Weimar period in Germany when the fascists were organizing under the banner of national socialism and popular discontent...."

Note that the Council of Conservative Citizens, denounced as racist by the GOP back in the late 1990's Has hosted Pat Buchanan at their national conventions. Unfortunately these links no longer exist! So, I am putting the google search info here:

Council of Conservative Citizens His keynote speech at the 2005 CofCC National Conference ... Pat Buchanan denounces the neo-cons on immigration, big government, and foreign policy. ...
    cofcc.org/index.php?start_from=20&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=& - 45k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

And this is from Stormfront: (you know, those cute little Nazis no one says are linked to the CofCC - but really are. "...I think John is correct about the public stance of the CofCC in relation to their profile and politcs. Like Jared Taylor and Pat Buchanan, they must walk a fine line between modern convention and real conservatism.... " Also note who they consider TRUE, REAL CONSERVATIVES - You still want to call yourself a conservative?

Then there is Peter Brimlow.

In an effort to be fair and balanced, you will want to read the Front Page Mag symposium that features both Brimelow and Jarrod Taylor. Are they racist, are they just putting a good front things, or are we wrongfully accusing them of darker paths that don't exist? You decide. (This is from the sidebar of the ADL report on Taylor: "Jared Taylor and the neo-Nazis Taylor's writings have found a responsive audience among unapologetic Jew-haters and Hitler acolytes. In the early 1990s, his work was reprinted, under the name Samuel Taylor, in Spearhead,2 an extremist journal in England closely affiliated with the neo-Nazi British National Party. He has also been reprinted in the Journal of Historical Review, published by the California-based Institute for Historical Review, the leading Holocaust-denial organization in the country. He was a featured speaker, along with Holocaust deniers and neo-Nazis, at the 1994 convention of the Populist Party, which was founded by Willis Carto and ran David Duke as its presidential candidate in 1988. He has also appeared on "Radio Free America," for several years a popular patriot radio show sponsored by Liberty Lobby. "

Brimelow's twin brother, Peter is a known ex-Nazi who still associates with his old buddies. "John Brimelow (twin brother of Peter Brimelow, author of the influential anti-immigration tract Alien Nation) who runs the popular VDARE.com website attended and was observed cloistered in the atrium consorting with Black and his cohorts. A controversial figure for some within the American Renaissance milieu, David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (who was succeeded by Black), was there as were the far-right radio talk show host Hal Turner, Mark Weber, director of the California-based Holocaust denial outfit the Institute for Historical Review (IHR), Kevin Strom of National Vanguard and David Pringle, both former members of the neo-Nazi National Alliance. There was also a large contingent of Canadians led by Paul Fromm of the Canada First Immigration Reform Committee. Fromm is a friend of the Holocaust deniers Lady Michelle Renouf and Ernst Zündel who, much to Fromm's annoyance, is currently on trial in Germany.."

How about Jim Gilchrist - the guy who doesn't know which party he belongs to at what time? Is he a minuteman, et. al or something else?

From Indymedia:"Minuteman founder Jim Gilchrist gets furious when anyone suggests that his group is racist or linked with racist groups. But former Gilchrist staff member Cliff May claims that Gilchrist was aware that Neo-Nazis were working for his recent failed campaign to represent the 48th Congressional District. May says that his complaints were were ignored at first, but that after his persistence led to the Neo-Nazis' dismissal, he was also fired. May was interviewed by John Earl of www.ocorganizer.com last February. Click the camera icon below to watch the video. A broadband internet connection may be necessary for viewing purposes. Shorter, faster downloading segments of the interview will be uploaded over the next several days."

Duane Roberts is very upfront and helpful with the work he is doing with Indy Media. In a sidebar, this is what he said about the 'Nazi' connection to Gilchrist:

"I'm of the opinion that Cliff May is telling the truth
    when he claims that several local neo-Nazis ended up
    doing volunteer work for Minuteman founder Jim
    Gilchrist's campaign for the 48th Congressional
    District.

Shortly after Gilchrist announced his candidacy, a
    flurry of cryptic messages started popping up on the
    Stormfront White Nationalist Community website
    suggesting that he was getting some kind of support
    from them."

The Orange County Register is doing yoeman's work on Gilchrist and his associates. Unfortunately, because it is 'liberal' and may favor the 'enemy' Hispanic side of things, 'conservative' sources are ignoring it. I think they do so at their own risk. Their interview with Gilchrist shows just how shallow, ill-considered, and just plain not too bright he actually is.

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that