50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: overstayed 2.

My friend came here to the US with a "visitation visa", for the first 3 years she would stay and return to her country for a few weeks and return with another visitation visa. She got tired of going back and forth thus decided to stay here. She has two and a half years of college in accounting but can't stand to be in an office. She is gay, so doesn't want to marry a man. She did marry her girlfriend but the law doesn't recognize it. The more time that she spends here the more heavy it is on her because she has trouble finding good jobs and really misses her family in her country. Does she have any hope?What about the 245i and also hr.690? What about investing in a business?

My friend came here to the US with a "visitation visa", for the first 3 years she would stay and return to her country for a few weeks and return with another visitation visa. She got tired of going back and forth thus decided to stay here. She has two and a half years of college in accounting but can't stand to be in an office. She is gay, so doesn't want to marry a man. She did marry her girlfriend but the law doesn't recognize it. The more time that she spends here the more heavy it is on her because she has trouble finding good jobs and really misses her family in her country. Does she have any hope?What about the 245i and also hr.690? What about investing in a business?

What type of question gets anwered on this board. I notice that certain questions get answered and others don't. WHy?

Eventually questions get answered, some are just easier than others. If you could tell us what type of visa (B1/2, I-94W, etc.) your friend came in with and how long she has overstayed (if she is overstaying) maybe it will be easier for the folks here to give some suggestions.

Don't lose hope, someone will come up with some useful advice. Good luck to your friend.