free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: how long it take for 485 interview after removal terminated

Hello everyone.
    i came with visa,got married but never go the interview.then they put on removal; got divorced. And i got married again for the second time. Have I-30 approved filed in may 485.
    Then the judge terminated my removal last month.Friday i called uscis 800 they haven't receive anything from the court.And it been over a month since the removal was terminated.Is any one can tell how it take before i have the 485 interview please.

Hello everyone.
    i came with visa,got married but never go the interview.then they put on removal; got divorced. And i got married again for the second time. Have I-30 approved filed in may 485.
    Then the judge terminated my removal last month.Friday i called uscis 800 they haven't receive anything from the court.And it been over a month since the removal was terminated.Is any one can tell how it take before i have the 485 interview please.

another visa cheat, another towel head who used the sacred institution of marriage for unlawful purposes and then quickly divorced. They should of deported you long time ago.

Mr NO AMNESTY they should but they wont cause there are humaine real christian. who believe in Jesus, who care about family who has family value, who went to school and learn something, They are smart. That is how God make this world with some smart some not. some who call them self christian and real christian.
    Thank you very much

once your case is terminated by the IJ you will be in regular proceedings. Your file will be moved to USCIS adjucating officer. Depending upon your I 485 filing date it may take 3-6 months to get interview. I presumed IJ already got you finger printed before terminating your case.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

thanks mohan yes i did finger print an photo taken when i filed the 485 with the uscis, but the IJ that was since may.

Someone12
    what a piece of lowlife excrement....take Mohan with you and leave MY country...