free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: marriage interview

hi,everybody!I appologies for intrrerupting you guys,but i realy need your help.i asked a few questions a mounths ago,about applications,for marriage with a US citizen.I thank you allfrom the bottom of my heart,for your help.Now,I have a big problem &I need your help again.I just had the interview.The interview itself was like that=with both of us,a few questions,ordinary ones,asked for my birth certif.[im the allien],how we met,how mny children we have &asked:''what you guys have for me to show?Health insurance?We show health insur.all the pictures[from 2years ago].To make the story short,she said:now I'll ask you[the allien] a few questions:When you came first time in USA?I said Dec.2004."Do you ever asked for political assilum?"I said,no.But at this moment I suddenly remembered that first time i came inUSA,18years ago,in 1990.I had 1year visa,but i stayed 6months.And yes,i asked for political assilum,just applied,never heard about it again.I didn't had any problems with the law,immigration,or any kind of court,judgenor asked for or received any governamental help.I did nothing illegaly.Finally,she said that their record show that I was in USA in 1990.At this moment,I frozed,the room started to move in circles around me....I said yes,this the first time i came to USA is 1990,not 2004.I just forgot..she show me the questions that i just answered,&ask me to sing.Finally,she told us that,because I didnt tell the true about when I came first time inUSA,she cannot decide by herself&they'll send the decision in a few weeks.My question:what we can expect after this?Any experience,or ideea what can happen?Our applications will be denied?And what we can do about it?By the way,when i applied for visa[the recent one,ther is question if i ever come toUSA&when?I wrot yes,1990.I didnt hide it.Please,help us!How can affect our application the fact that i kept quiet about coming here first time in 1990?We very much appreciate your help.God bless you all!

hi,everybody!I appologies for intrrerupting you guys,but i realy need your help.i asked a few questions a mounths ago,about applications,for marriage with a US citizen.I thank you allfrom the bottom of my heart,for your help.Now,I have a big problem &I need your help again.I just had the interview.The interview itself was like that=with both of us,a few questions,ordinary ones,asked for my birth certif.[im the allien],how we met,how mny children we have &asked:''what you guys have for me to show?Health insurance?We show health insur.all the pictures[from 2years ago].To make the story short,she said:now I'll ask you[the allien] a few questions:When you came first time in USA?I said Dec.2004."Do you ever asked for political assilum?"I said,no.But at this moment I suddenly remembered that first time i came inUSA,18years ago,in 1990.I had 1year visa,but i stayed 6months.And yes,i asked for political assilum,just applied,never heard about it again.I didn't had any problems with the law,immigration,or any kind of court,judgenor asked for or received any governamental help.I did nothing illegaly.Finally,she said that their record show that I was in USA in 1990.At this moment,I frozed,the room started to move in circles around me....I said yes,this the first time i came to USA is 1990,not 2004.I just forgot..she show me the questions that i just answered,&ask me to sing.Finally,she told us that,because I didnt tell the true about when I came first time inUSA,she cannot decide by herself&they'll send the decision in a few weeks.My question:what we can expect after this?Any experience,or ideea what can happen?Our applications will be denied?And what we can do about it?By the way,when i applied for visa[the recent one,ther is question if i ever come toUSA&when?I wrot yes,1990.I didnt hide it.Please,help us!How can affect our application the fact that i kept quiet about coming here first time in 1990?We very much appreciate your help.God bless you all!

Hi Florentina,

I hope they'll take into consideration that people aren't perfect and you were probably nervous. Since you were honest on your forms, hopefully they will give you a break and approve your application. Best of luck to you!

Thank you very much,ProudUSC!You always answer to people with warm and wisdom.Thank
    you for being such a nice person.If anybody knows more detailes about my situation,please let me know.My world is complety up-side down...

Thank you Davdah,for taking from your time to answer me.I appreciate it.

What you did was a minor humane mistake that all of us do at some point in our life. The fact that you already mentioned and disclosed in the form that you were in USA in 1990, shows you had no intention of defrauding US of A. What you said in the interview was perhaps either a misunderstanding or the nervousness. Don't be worried so much just wait until they make their decision. There will always be an opportunity to appeal.

We need people like you coming to US of A.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Using the "the first available opportunity" to correct any misrepresentations usually cancels out any intent to defraud. Things happen and interviews are charged with adrenaline, and people sometimes make mistakes. You should always tell the truth and if you're not sure, then you should tell that as well.

Good luck.

-THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Liar liar pants on fire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! Always A F....Er!!! Dont Ever Change!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Poster Has Good Respectful Quality's! Hopefully The Question Will Reach The Right Ones To Assist! .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y