50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: i-130 current retrogression made visabulletin go back wards

My case was filed on Nov2001F2A, got current on Oct2005, retrogression came that made Visa Bulletin turn Backward. i called NVC 2 weeks ago they told me that june my case will be send to the Embassy. but i called this week they told me that there is no time frame on when they going to send my case to the Embassy, what happen now?

- i would like to know if my case is still current even if the july visa bulletin shows Sept99?

- or will i have to wait AGAIN for the Visa bulletin to become current, meaning w8 for the visa bulletin for F2A to turn back to the year of 2001, for the NVC to forward it to the Embassy?

My case was filed on Nov2001F2A, got current on Oct2005, retrogression came that made Visa Bulletin turn Backward. i called NVC 2 weeks ago they told me that june my case will be send to the Embassy. but i called this week they told me that there is no time frame on when they going to send my case to the Embassy, what happen now?

- i would like to know if my case is still current even if the july visa bulletin shows Sept99?

- or will i have to wait AGAIN for the Visa bulletin to become current, meaning w8 for the visa bulletin for F2A to turn back to the year of 2001, for the NVC to forward it to the Embassy?

who know's I'm in the same boat a load of garbage. How can it go back? I would consult a lawyer dont do it on your own - and make sure they give you a straight answer.