free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deportation

OK now this is sad My husband arrived in the US in 11/01 on visitors visa had a political asylum case in Ca while living in Va not able to make enought money he got denied the first time which most people do so he had to go back and appeal and he wasnt able to affor it so he didnt show up. We got married in 6/03 about a year after his asylum case anyways we went to go start his paperwork back up and a lawyer told us that he couldnt apply for another 10 years anyways now im pregnant and my husband was coming to pick me up from work the other day and someone hit and ran him well we called the cops and when they pulled his social they detained him cause of not showing up for court that one time he was ordered removal. SO now my husband is sitting in INS jail waiting to be deported. OUr lawyer has told me that I can file for extreme hardship and he can come back no later that a year I dont know if hes lying or what I just cant trust him anymore someone please help me. Im four months pregnant and I want my husband to be here for the birth of his child. DOesnt he qualify for like suspension of deportation or something? Please help

OK now this is sad My husband arrived in the US in 11/01 on visitors visa had a political asylum case in Ca while living in Va not able to make enought money he got denied the first time which most people do so he had to go back and appeal and he wasnt able to affor it so he didnt show up. We got married in 6/03 about a year after his asylum case anyways we went to go start his paperwork back up and a lawyer told us that he couldnt apply for another 10 years anyways now im pregnant and my husband was coming to pick me up from work the other day and someone hit and ran him well we called the cops and when they pulled his social they detained him cause of not showing up for court that one time he was ordered removal. SO now my husband is sitting in INS jail waiting to be deported. OUr lawyer has told me that I can file for extreme hardship and he can come back no later that a year I dont know if hes lying or what I just cant trust him anymore someone please help me. Im four months pregnant and I want my husband to be here for the birth of his child. DOesnt he qualify for like suspension of deportation or something? Please help

He was here on a visitors visa to visit family he wasnt planning on skipping he couldnt afford to go back to CA and no one told him what would happen. You have no morals for those comments you made you no nothing about family. How could you say its ok to break up a family?

and also he was working hard working laborer and you have no idea how it is in his country you dont even know where he is from you are just lucky you got it so good here

I guess I wont see you in heaven are you sure your not bored or something why do you sit on this forum when you know it is for support and help you arent helping anyone you are making your life shorter and in a shorted time you will be in hell. My husband lived in Va and was traveling back and forth from Ca to Va for his case. My husbands country is totally corrupted and you are just a pure spoiled american that needs to hide behind a forum you would never survive in a corrupted country and I prey that you never have children well you cant be married if you are so worried about other peoples lives that you pretty much live on this forum from all the posts and negative posts those are that you have. You dont know me and my husband has done nothing but been truthful if anything he has been taken advantage of cause he is not an american and doesnt know his rights. So you should really think about backing up a bit and taking a look at yourself cause I cant believe someone could be so hateful to any person. Even if you dont agree with other nations being in this country then honey look at your ancestors this is Indian territory!

ok first of all it was a ROUNDTRIP from VA TO CA BACK TO VA an appeal doesnt happen in just a day takes month you would know that if you have dealt with this. You are so stupid that you think people cant work when they come here hello hello they are authorized to work as long as they are legal in the country.

Im sorry you must be related to Satin. Its terrible the way you act. You must be very insecure inside. You are very mad at the world arent you. I suggest suicide!

you obviously know you are an idiot by now. You dont buy a roundtrip ticket if you are not sure when you will be returning whether it be 2 weeks or 1 year. Also there were no lies and you wouldnt be able to make that assumption anyway you are not he or I. Im going to be I sure dont know how you sleep at night but good night and try not to stay up late getting so irate about other peoples problems that dont concern you. Believe me the illegals pay for the problems and mistakes more than you can ever imagine. Please write back when you have vistited Iraq or one of those countries where Americans are not liked, im hoping you dont make it back.

oh im sorry I forgot to respond to your working visa question well lets see when you apply for asylum you can also apply for a work permit through INS something else you must not know you spoiled little american.

Hi Amanda: You acknowledge that your husband entered the country as a tourist. As a tourist, he was NEVER authorized to work, even during the short period of time that he was in legal status.

Furthermore, you may not like to hear what Someone12 has to say, but he is largely correct...maybe not politically correct, but correct nonetheless.

Your assertion that this is "Indian territory" is plain ridiculous. The United States is a sovereign nation, and is entitled to enforce its immigration laws. If your husband had respected America's laws, he would be eligible to immigrate through your sponsorship.

It is my opinion that he is irresponsible to be starting a family when he is unlikely to be in a position to support his child, unless of course you emigrate to his country.