free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need some adivice..

Hi friends..i'm american citizen but my wife is a foreigner who is staying in her country. i want to get her here. how many forms do i have to fill up and what are they? how long does it take to get her here? how much is the application fees?

Hi friends..i'm american citizen but my wife is a foreigner who is staying in her country. i want to get her here. how many forms do i have to fill up and what are they? how long does it take to get her here? how much is the application fees?

Thanks Mrs. Mani! i'm trying to read the website but still not clear about the forms and fees. Thanks your advice anyway.

There`s something known as Immigration lawyers, I think you need to consult with one.

Someone12
    just have her apply for a tourist visa and lie to our embassy officials, then she should contact UnPatrioticAndProudOfItUSC for employment....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    just have her apply for a tourist visa and lie to our embassy officials, then she should contact UnPatrioticAndProudOfItUSC for employment.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will you please get over me, S12? So boring.

ya i know i can go through a lawyer but a lawyer asked $3600 which i can't afford right now..so..wanna file by myself if i know about the forms and application fees.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Will you please get over me, S12? So boring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He can't. Life without you Proudie would be a death sentence. He'd have nobody to chastise anymore. When (if) he grows up, he might come to realize there's more to life than being angry.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

The initial forms are I-130 and one set of G-325A for each of you.

If the documents/links I sent to you are not clear enough or are hard to understand, I think you should see a lawyer. You can find one that charges below $3600.