50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: INTERVIEW QUESTION

thank you guys, im somewhat disappointed, because i was really hoping to get it today.:-( teHy didnt ask for my work permit, nothing really she looked really busy doing the paperwork. 2 questions she asked me when did i enter and what's the home phone number. As far as my husband, they asked him where did we meet and when after that. thats it!!
    i just emailed my au-pair in america program to see if they have a copy of THE iap 66, because i dont and that i know, i lost my passport and everything in it, (why i would keep my IAP 66 in it, dont ask, but i guess it was in it because i cant find it anywhere else)
    so where can i get it if in case the au pair program doesnt have it????
    and also them not asking so much is that a good thing or bad??
    one more thing:-)they told us to sit outside for 15 minutes and when we went back to see her and the supervisor nobody mentioned the iap66 anyomore all they said i will get the result in a letter, if they WANTED ME TO GET THAT PIECE OF PAPER, WHY DIDNT THEY ASK ME TO SUBMIT IT, SO WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO BASE THEIR DECISION NOW? ???? THANKS

thank you guys, im somewhat disappointed, because i was really hoping to get it today.:-( teHy didnt ask for my work permit, nothing really she looked really busy doing the paperwork. 2 questions she asked me when did i enter and what's the home phone number. As far as my husband, they asked him where did we meet and when after that. thats it!!
    i just emailed my au-pair in america program to see if they have a copy of THE iap 66, because i dont and that i know, i lost my passport and everything in it, (why i would keep my IAP 66 in it, dont ask, but i guess it was in it because i cant find it anywhere else)
    so where can i get it if in case the au pair program doesnt have it????
    and also them not asking so much is that a good thing or bad??
    one more thing:-)they told us to sit outside for 15 minutes and when we went back to see her and the supervisor nobody mentioned the iap66 anyomore all they said i will get the result in a letter, if they WANTED ME TO GET THAT PIECE OF PAPER, WHY DIDNT THEY ASK ME TO SUBMIT IT, SO WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO BASE THEIR DECISION NOW? ???? THANKS

Hi Bianca1,

Please don't take offense, but it would be easier for you to keep to the same thread that you have posted before. You have 3 running right now and it can get confusing if someone comes along and answers this question not knowing all the previous details.

Just so your threads don't get lost being apart..here are the links for anyone who wants to read the history:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/12910291541

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/51110312541

Hope you don't mind Bianca1
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Sorry Sprint...you're right, but i didn't know what to do, i was hoping for answers and the first posting or the second? is not even about my post anymore....it went in a different direction so i decided to post a new one. but you're right, it can be confusing.
    Oh, well. oh well, only one question remains: why did the offcier say let me tlak to my supervisor about the iap66 and when she did all they did was to let us know to wiat for the letter, and they didnt even mention that the form is needed or anything, so why couldnt that approve it there, then?