publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Are the New York inmates still being deported?

Someone told me that the ny inmates have stopped being deported, is that true?

Someone told me that the ny inmates have stopped being deported, is that true?

Since 1996 then INS was in lookout for all convicted felons and removing those anytime it came into contact with one. That law is currently in effect, including in NY since NY is one of 50 States and the INA is Federal law.

However, NY recently signed out of Secure Communities Program , as a form of protest against the program, because too many individuals with minor charges (not even convicted) were being speedily removed from the US.

You need to ask the practicing attorney in respective State what the immigration implications for relevant inmates are.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

...and the Federal Government then told New York that they COULD NOT "sign out" of the Secure Communities Program.

Illegal alien and legal alien criminals continue to be deported from New York as before. Illegal aliens who come to the attention of I.C.E. through the Secure Communities Program are liable to be deported...whether they have been convicted of a serious crime or not!

WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

thank you both for your replys, but the 2nd person was kinda rude at the end of your post i wont be coming back here......

good riddance fraudster !!! immigration is a federal matter bot astate matter !!!