free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help needed...

Hi,

My name is Saima. My parents brought me to the U.S. in 1972 from Pakistan. I am working on a project for college about the reasons why people immigrate/emigrate, how the decision emigrate affects the new immigrant as well as subsequent generations.

Hi,

My name is Saima. My parents brought me to the U.S. in 1972 from Pakistan. I am working on a project for college about the reasons why people immigrate/emigrate, how the decision emigrate affects the new immigrant as well as subsequent generations.

To destroy America is the aim of most immigrants.

Where have I been all my life?

I've never met an immigrant who seeks to destroy America. I just always meet the nice ones. Where do you hang out, Federale? I have a neighbor immigrant from South America...and, honestly, I forgot which country she immigrated from. Doesn't matter to me, she is a professor always talking about her work and how she is busy teaching the kids here. I believe most of those kids are American.

Fed, I think you need some new friends.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Kollerkraut is yet another liberal, pinko-commie who denies the reality of our country. So he met one (1) person from SA and he's so overwhelmed by her that kollerkraut even forgot where is she from originally.

Let's see, Pakistan, backwards, filthy, illetarates, bare footed goat herders, and ugly. I have seen your people and based on my experiences "you can get out of the ghetto, but the ghetto doesn't get out of you".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Kollerkraut is yet another liberal, pinko-commie who denies the reality of our country. So he met one (1) person from SA and he's so overwhelmed by her that kollerkraut even forgot where is she from originally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Kollerkraut" that's cute and I must say very unique. S12 called me Kollerkraut not to long ago. Me a pinko-commie, ha, ha, ha. Nevertheless, given how that pinko-commie idiom came about, I might call myself a pinko-capitalist! I like pink it's a nice color. d

Federale still needs new friends to hang out with.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Let's see, Pakistan, backwards, filthy, illetarates, bare footed goat herders, and ugly. I have seen your people and based on my experiences "you can get out of the ghetto, but the ghetto doesn't get out of you". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet still, the human species, that resides or hails from whichever country, happens to be of a higher classification than that of a canine.