publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How Much Do you Know about This Country?

And how much do you know about the people????

N.E. D.C. White Man In The House Of Upper Class, Well Educated Black Folk. The Daughters Are . and With the Times! The Parents Of Respect in their 50's/60's. Says **** You Would Be Perfect For "NAME" ! Blushing, I Respond With Your Daughters are Beautiful!!! Intelligent! Unfortunately Business I Am Here For.

Next Job. The Walls of the Black Children Have Posters of: Billy Idol, Judas Priest, Def Leappard, Etc.

The Younger Generation Have Already Discarded The Original Of the Past!!!

Voting Should Be Limited to 30 and Under!!! . They Have The Answers that The System Ignores! Truly Is a NEW WORLD!!!

The House, Congress, Senate. How old???? New Generation Has Already Changed Styles, Beliefs, Thinking. People over 40 Cannot Provide The Answers That Will Create a Secure, Postive, Adjustment within This Government and Power.

The Oldies Holding On To The Old. Incapable of Seeing That the People Have Already Made the Changes! "Under 30"!

Is Their World Anyway!!!! think ahead and Make It Better For Them!!!

CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

These Children, Of Us In their Late 20's - 30's Know Way More About What Is Necessary!!!! They have Already Bypassed The Faults Of History, and Created a Totally New Understanding!!!
    How Can Grey Haired People Make The Right Choices? When They Have no Clue!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

And how much do you know about the people????

N.E. D.C. White Man In The House Of Upper Class, Well Educated Black Folk. The Daughters Are . and With the Times! The Parents Of Respect in their 50's/60's. Says **** You Would Be Perfect For "NAME" ! Blushing, I Respond With Your Daughters are Beautiful!!! Intelligent! Unfortunately Business I Am Here For.

Next Job. The Walls of the Black Children Have Posters of: Billy Idol, Judas Priest, Def Leappard, Etc.

The Younger Generation Have Already Discarded The Original Of the Past!!!

Voting Should Be Limited to 30 and Under!!! . They Have The Answers that The System Ignores! Truly Is a NEW WORLD!!!

The House, Congress, Senate. How old???? New Generation Has Already Changed Styles, Beliefs, Thinking. People over 40 Cannot Provide The Answers That Will Create a Secure, Postive, Adjustment within This Government and Power.

The Oldies Holding On To The Old. Incapable of Seeing That the People Have Already Made the Changes! "Under 30"!

Is Their World Anyway!!!! think ahead and Make It Better For Them!!!

CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

These Children, Of Us In their Late 20's - 30's Know Way More About What Is Necessary!!!! They have Already Bypassed The Faults Of History, and Created a Totally New Understanding!!!
    How Can Grey Haired People Make The Right Choices? When They Have no Clue!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    The only problem with that analogy is it takes a little more insight than a musicians poster to make an informed decision. Besides. Being over 40 doesn't mean your dead. Or for that matter be discarded. Its the arrogance and ignorance of youth that gets them in trouble. And why many are still living at home with their over 40 parents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not DEAD!!!! By Any Means! LOL! However Changes Have Been Made, Within The Generation Of Debate! The World, Politics, Financial Sector, Still Controlled By Those Of Experience! OLD!!!! Not Capable Of Comprehending The Newer Generation Way! . If You Are Over 40, Is Highly Unlikely You Could Comprehend The New!

I INJECT!!! I Am Not One Way Or Another! I Am 44 Yet Have Many Friends, Acquaintances In Their 30's - 40's! I Listen, Analysis, Learn,. Over 45 Has too Much History! Protecting the past! These New Kids Got Their SH*t Together! .

Yet This Country and Its Rules Require OLD! US!!!
    Old Does Not Mean DEAD!!! LOL! Still Hang With The Best!!!!

McCain Or Obama Has Not Satisfied The Desires Of The New Generation! They Only Make Choices Based On The GIVEN!!!!

There Was a Time When I Was POLITICAL! A Part Of The Design! Very knowledgeable!!! The here and Now Is not The SAME!!!!
    Different Rules, Different Thinking, Different People! Our Own Children Have Dissected The past! They created A totally New World and way Of Acceptance!!! Our System Has Not Adjusted!

Protecting selves!!!! .

The New peeps Are Way More Smarter!!!

P.S. Please Tell S **. That It Is Necessary To Wash DOLLY Thoroughly Before Passing On To Other!!!!

Its never been about YOUNG or OLD; its always been about HAVE or HAVE NOT...