free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I am back

for a long time I stopped posting on ilw.com
    but I was so happy to know that somer honoroued people like aneri, proudi, hudson and others are still here. they help people much with their wide knowledge.

I do not know if someone still remember my long long case which lasted for four years and half

but I still want to show how much oppression WE pepole who follows the law can get.

I got my visa yesterday. it is K3 visa, the processing started four years and half ago.

after a series of embassy mistake they sent the visa just yesterday and guess what?
    they gave it it me with the same expiration date (the mistaken one which they sent with a wrong passport number was 9 monthes ago)

here I am have a visa should be valid for two years but in fact 9 month has been deducted from my visa with no apology or consideration to the time limitation any more procedures there would need.

many mistakes have been done to this visa

they forgot a petition in Greece (where the waiver was conducted).

they made the procedures hard due to the wrong tming for asking for some documents which lead to repating (tripling) the medical exam, the applicaiton and the police clearance (they cost much here).

they gave me the visa with a wrong passport number 9 monthes ago ( 3 monthes late with the issuing date).

they when i disovered the wrong passport number they took the passport to fix it and that took 6 monthes to return it back to me with the same expiration date for the visa as if the fault was mine.

I wrote all that here for people who claims that all immigrants do not follow the law, I just wanted to show you the punishment we get when we respect the law
    four years and half i am separated from my wife

four years took a lot of my energy, concentation, self confidence. so if you ask me if I am happy with the visa, yes I am very much happy, but something inside me feel so oppressed

I do not write those words for racist of anti-immigrant people, I write it for americans who respect their country and respect justice as well

this is a brief of my story to follow people who are responsible of immigration law , the law which I followed step by step with my heart and soul. my question is whom to blame or whom to complain to?

for a long time I stopped posting on ilw.com
    but I was so happy to know that somer honoroued people like aneri, proudi, hudson and others are still here. they help people much with their wide knowledge.

I do not know if someone still remember my long long case which lasted for four years and half

but I still want to show how much oppression WE pepole who follows the law can get.

I got my visa yesterday. it is K3 visa, the processing started four years and half ago.

after a series of embassy mistake they sent the visa just yesterday and guess what?
    they gave it it me with the same expiration date (the mistaken one which they sent with a wrong passport number was 9 monthes ago)

here I am have a visa should be valid for two years but in fact 9 month has been deducted from my visa with no apology or consideration to the time limitation any more procedures there would need.

many mistakes have been done to this visa

they forgot a petition in Greece (where the waiver was conducted).

they made the procedures hard due to the wrong tming for asking for some documents which lead to repating (tripling) the medical exam, the applicaiton and the police clearance (they cost much here).

they gave me the visa with a wrong passport number 9 monthes ago ( 3 monthes late with the issuing date).

they when i disovered the wrong passport number they took the passport to fix it and that took 6 monthes to return it back to me with the same expiration date for the visa as if the fault was mine.

I wrote all that here for people who claims that all immigrants do not follow the law, I just wanted to show you the punishment we get when we respect the law
    four years and half i am separated from my wife

four years took a lot of my energy, concentation, self confidence. so if you ask me if I am happy with the visa, yes I am very much happy, but something inside me feel so oppressed

I do not write those words for racist of anti-immigrant people, I write it for americans who respect their country and respect justice as well

this is a brief of my story to follow people who are responsible of immigration law , the law which I followed step by step with my heart and soul. my question is whom to blame or whom to complain to?

Hi Said,

Welcome back! Sorry to hear all of the problems you encountered with USCIS, but it sounds like you are on your way to being reunited with your wife. How soon will you be able to come back the USA? Please stay in touch and let us know when your journey is finally complete.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Following law is optional. Nowadays
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

If you had listened to me and filed a K-1 visa,you would have been together in 3 months but you ignored my adviced and did the K-3. People who don't listen to my good advices pay the price !!!

said, that's great news. Congrats.

It is hard to see anything positive when going through the process like this ... you've been tested many times over, but you've also learned a lot about yourself, your relationship... Good luck.

Hi said,

Happy that you will be reunited with your wife soon.

(Never mind the anti-immigrants here, nothing you say or do will change their minds. In their narrow minds, all immigrants are scammers, and that's why you got that sarcastic comment from the bacteria/virus here even if you followed the rules.)
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley