free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I-751 affidavit question

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    x x x

Som

stop trying to deliberately mislead the poster.
    The affidavits do not have to be us citizens!!

Behave yourself and go have some affifavit for lunch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Papery-taste" lunch ... I just assumed also that the affidavits should be from US citizens.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:<span class="ev_code_RED">According to instructions, the affidavits are required. However, you should knpow that thousands of applications get approvals without any affidavits ever being submitted. The choice is up to you, to follow instructions or not to follow the instructions.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WRONGO. Read it again. Affidavits are EXAMPLES "The documents should cover, but not limited to,the following examples"

But affidavits are one the best evidences you can submit. Theoretically you can submit massive amounts of other proof, but affidavits are stronger. And yes, theoretically, they may not be US Citizens, but having US Citizens testify is much stronger than some stinky foreigner.

I give the BEST advice, I don't simply spit out what anyone can read for thesmselves.

Why would you reccomend giving minimal amount of evidence and taking a chance, GAMBLING, on getting by?

I say again; 3 affidavits, by US Citizens is the way to go; ALONG with other evidence. Theoreticallly you can do with less, but why why why???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you see me recommend giving limited evidence? The choice is always up to individual what they will do or not do. I merely informed her that people get approved without ever submitting affidavits because of the wording of the "not limited to".

The affidavits do not hold as much weight standard documentation requests , such as 1-4. One could have 10 affadavits and the petition could be denied because standard evidence required was not received to support a bonafide marriage.

Stinky citizen affidavits are not stronger than stinky foreigner's. It is much the same as ancient confuscious saying:

"If one goes to bed with itchy hiney, you will wake up with stinky fingers"

Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

You submit affidavits from some stinky foreigner and a question will be raised. Why gamble with it? Or is something being hidden that you can't find a US Citizen to vouch for you???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> And to the OP, if you fabricate or lie, eventually you will be held liable for it and deported or criminally prosecuted. USCIS now a days have become extremely smart using social sites and internet to dig up the dirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm...thanks, but why would you think I need this tidbit of advice? I have no intention of lying. I don't need to. Not everyone is a scammer.

To everyone else, thanks for the advice.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sapphire74:
    Ummm...thanks, but why would you think I need this tidbit of advice? I have no intention of lying. I don't need to. Not everyone is a scammer. To everyone else, thanks for the advice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you so defensive???? Where is the unconditional positive regard?? Why not thank him for giving sound moral advice???? Your defensiveness is suspicious !!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Why are you so defensive???? Where is the unconditional positive regard?? Why not thank him for giving sound moral advice???? Your defensiveness is suspicious !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ROFL... Thanks for your WONDERFUL advice.

ProudUSC was right in what he wrote!

First off, Never ever take advice from a person who sents you to a independent immigration webpage,which is not official at all.

If you care what you really need and don't need,ONLY look and read what the official homeland security page says aka
    " www.uscis.gov " nothing else...
    every other page is based on opinions!

Now as far Affadavit goes,and I am somewhat aan expert as far the I-751 process goes,regardless if for marrriage or as a waiver...I spent alot of time about this case and went through it myself and studied every detail about it.

Now as far Affadavit goes,it is not required per say aka A MUST do. But,its the best thing you can do.
    Remember,the burden is on you,to proof your marriage was and is indeed real and was entered for real and in good faith.
    Now too rpoof all that, sworn-affadavits from U.S. citizens is very important to establish your case, that your marriage is real and was entered in good faith...

And Sworn affadavist are no joke either,because no one can lie in those affadavist,since its a federal letter and a lie in that letter would become a felony!

Those affadavits MUST be and only can be written by US citizens,such as your american mother in alw or father in law,sister in law,your US spouses friends etc...

Affadavist must be written and sworn,with their whole name, address,date of birth.

Imagine,you are the Immigration officer,going over your I-751 application,the officer must see and read right away "this is legit" is he see;s lots of pictures,documents and Sworn Affadavits,that will sent him the right signal,supose to the ones who have poor evidence,and no affadavits...

uscis does not demand you, that you must have affadavits,but theiy tell you,you should to establish your case.

Remember,they do not even ask you,that you must sent pictures etc...but its commom knowldge to them and to the applicant, You should if you wanna proof your marriage is truthly true and sincere...

Bottom line - You must proof to the immigration officer your marriage is REAL and also,you must proof, you came to this country for ONE reason and One reason Only, for your love,wife and to get married and to be together.
    Now you can use your imagination,what stuff you need to get close to establish all that.

I always say, a real marriage, is always very very easy to proof without causing any headache.

Good Luck!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I always say, a real marriage, is always very very easy to proof without causing any headache. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That says it all right there, HBKHBK.