free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I-751 affidavit question

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I always say, a real marriage, is always very very easy to proof without causing any headache.

Good Luck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ITA...which is why i'm not too worried about it. Thanks for your helpful post. I'll send in 3 affidavits, along with my mountain of other evidence.

Thanks ProudUSC,

and Sapphire good luck.

3 affadavits are good.

add one from your in laws,one from your spouses sibling and one from a close,lifetime friend of your spouse!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
    Thanks ProudUSC,

and Sapphire good luck.

3 affadavits are good.

add one from your in laws,one from your spouses sibling and one from a close,lifetime friend of your spouse! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CIS looks at your file in complete entirety! Not just affidavits. Remember a sham application is full of sham affidavits.

You could have approvals without an affidavit, or a denial with affidavits.

And then there is nothing said about the affidavits ONLY by CITIZENS, it could be Permanent Resident in good standing.

I don't intend to confuse the poster. Affidavits with other evidence strengthen the application, but are useless without supporting evidence.

The question was about affadavits,
    its common knowledge,the poster has the rest of the basic supporting documents...
    but this question specifically is about affadavits.

And my friend you are dead wrong, affadavits should only be written and sworn to by United States citizen...

and remember one single missleading lie in an sworn affadavit could get into legal trouble aka felony charges,because its a sworn testament to the INS,which is now the Homeland Security.

PS: yes u can get denied,even with affadavits,especially if its written dumb,with no information really to supply the marriage is real.

Bottom Line,the applicant has to proof and show the marriage is real. So any evidence is important, and affadavits are on the top list...because I doubt anyone would lie in it,considering a lie could get you charge with a felony,and no one wants to have a felony charge in their record,which is in their for the rest fo your life!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
    The question was about affadavits,
    its common knowledge,the poster has the rest of the basic supporting documents...
    but this question specifically is about affadavits.

And my friend you are dead wrong, affadavits should only be written and sworn to by United States citizen...

and remember one single missleading lie in an sworn affadavit could get into legal trouble aka felony charges,because its a sworn testament to the INS,which is now the Homeland Security.

PS: yes u can get denied,even with affadavits,especially if its written dumb,with no information really to supply the marriage is real.

Bottom Line,the applicant has to proof and show the marriage is real. So any evidence is important, and affadavits are on the top list...because I doubt anyone would lie in it,considering a lie could get you charge with a felony,and no one wants to have a felony charge in their record,which is in their for the rest fo your life! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HBKHBK..."affadavits, affadavits, affadavits" looks like your possessed by this "affadavit" demon
    Well, I will let you enjoy your love affair with "affadavits". Make sure you kiss your bloomming "affadavit" good night before heading to bed.
    Since you insist that CITIZENS make AFFADAVITS - tell me if the citizen should be naturalized or a citizen by birth? Or anyone would do?

A felony to status seeker is bubble gum!!!
    Many Do Not understand the Determination, desperation! Anything is possible!!! The sacrifice was Thought about long Ago! Is Group Effort!!! The family Member That succeeds Is hero!!! The One That Failed Is remembered For The effort!!!

Desperation Creates Its own set of rules!!! Many cannot possible comprehend!!! It Does Include self sacrifice For The benefit Of The family!!!

Street smarts! those empowered To enforce The rules have never experienced the lives Of those Judged! Intelligence, manipulation, Deceit, extreme exists! Many seekers very intelligent, and very aware!!! Professionals at the art of deceit! Is Their Life they have lived!!!

Only The idiots make mistakes In Their questions to the board. Easy! Many are Not!!! They Easily Gain Compassion from others. The Tool!!! very smart People! Very bad People!!!!
    My Credentials and experience includes, Latino cultures, Asian cultures, And Limited continent Of Africa. Lived within many!!! Many of USA no Clue Just How Bad!!!

steal 1 Americans life In order To Save The family of 15! acceptable! This Is how it works!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Don't worry. But please try to get whatever they want. To my best experience, it just takes a long long long time if you didn't do it. I was told by the IO that I-751 waiver or I-751 without enough evidence is in a category called low priority or what, and it takes longer time for them to do background check, investigation, etc. He even said finally you WILL get it if it is a real marriage.

Mine tooks more than 2 years. Hopefully you don' t have to.Good luck!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I always say, a real marriage, is always very very easy to proof without causing any headache. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many Versions of a story can you imagine? The world needs compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by SonofMichael View Post
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sapphire74:
    Ummm...thanks, but why would you think I need this tidbit of advice? I have no intention of lying. I don't need to. Not everyone is a scammer. To everyone else, thanks for the advice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you so defensive???? Where is the unconditional positive regard?? Why not thank him for giving sound moral advice???? Your defensiveness is suspicious !!
    You've got to be kidding... OP never mentioned anything about lying or cheating, so the completely unrelated advice basically saying "if you lie you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law" should of course come off as unwarranted to any sane individual. To be honest it'd be weird if he didn't get offended by that. Does everyone have to bend over backwards and put you in "unconditional positive regard" or else be considered "suspicious"?