publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Please, I need help b4 its too late!

Im in my native country right now, but with no expetations of a better life, my family here neither. I need to return to the US. This very unfair to me. I was always a good worker in the US. Had the dream that´s actually happening to millions but not with me. Im crying because of this. I might try to come back in a plane with my old tourist visa, but they might stop me from reentering. The consulate here said that my visa is cancelled. They needed the page with the visa in passport but I still have it with me. The passport is expired but I have a new one. I tried the I-245 with no success, got caght up in the back log of NY. Pleas advice me what to do next to join friends who waited for so long for this opportunity. The US is my home, not here where I am.

Im in my native country right now, but with no expetations of a better life, my family here neither. I need to return to the US. This very unfair to me. I was always a good worker in the US. Had the dream that´s actually happening to millions but not with me. Im crying because of this. I might try to come back in a plane with my old tourist visa, but they might stop me from reentering. The consulate here said that my visa is cancelled. They needed the page with the visa in passport but I still have it with me. The passport is expired but I have a new one. I tried the I-245 with no success, got caght up in the back log of NY. Pleas advice me what to do next to join friends who waited for so long for this opportunity. The US is my home, not here where I am.

Michael
    internationalloveaffair.com

I dont know what the fk you meant but this is no joke, buddy. Ive been in the US since 99 till June/05. And i tried with all means to get legal and not by getting a fake marriage like many Ive seen. Now I want to come back, and God will help me!