publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Question re green card approval :- )

I got a messsage stating they ordered my green card for production How long does it normally take to receive it :-)
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

I got a messsage stating they ordered my green card for production How long does it normally take to receive it :-)
    Regards and thanks,

The last one I had done, about 2.5 weeks I think.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

so after you got the msg card ordered for production you received the card in 2 and a half weeks ??
    Regards and thanks,

I think mine came with a week or two!

Mine was a I-751 approval in the mail, but yes, in 2.5 weeks afterwards.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Congratulations Mary!

Dunno if it's different when you enter the country, but my kids and I got ours within a week and a half. That was just a couple months ago.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

yes i applied for a replacement wow april 2007 they approved it july 2008 but sent it to the wrong address even though they had the correct one so i had to do i-90 agin end of august then got the email saying its approved ordered for production so lets hope it goes to the right address now :-) will know in 30 days or so
    Regards and thanks,

Wow...Mary...that is great news.... let us know when you receive it.

I was told I had to wait 14 months or so before I would hear back.

PS: I never got the original green card that they said they sent and had to pay for the I 90.

ok thanks heres what happened 1st i applied in 2007 april to replace card as i lost it and i had the older one so i paid the fees biometrics etc .. then my case was pending i got the i-551 stamped in my passport so i could work so i moved to sacramento to work on a contract then i moved back to dc for another job changed my address on line etc got confirmation letter to new address stating address change then july 25th 2008 they sent notice of approval letter to the old addresss in sacramento i complained i.e why did they send it there even though us postal service forwarded it to me in dc then they said that letter and the card were sent to the address in sacramento so told me wait 30 days then file i-90 again and wait so i did i sent in the i-90 minus the fees as i had all the letters to my correct address and there was no reason fot them to send the card as they said they had to old address Now i got the notice online and confirmed by phone the card has being ordered for production that was October 15th 2008 so will see now what happens next fingers crossed it is approved just would like to see the card and hold it in me irish hands lol but now since the start its being wow 17months maybe i will get it for Christmas .. they tell you wait as they told me when i sent in the 2nd i-90 could take 6 months so will see God is Good .. and i keep on their case if you call an speak to an agent and dont feel you get the right answer hang up well be polite of course and call back next day as some agents seem to be more helpful then others there i find with them the key is patience and of course ensuring things are aokay on your end if theres a problem in your past etc they look that all up when you give them your fingerprints ... if they say 14 months you probably will hear sooner i think they tell us that as they dont know the exact date it will be processed which makes sense as they process millions of petitions :-)

Patience is the key and follow up and if you change address let them know Us postal service will not forward alien registration cards i am told as they are important documents to us ALIENS ...

As the one poster says lets keep this country worth sneaking into :-)
    Regards and thanks,