free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Davdah

I have not been on in a long time, Got away from the Gossip, Craziness here. However i receive E-mails from others saying all sorts of things which does not surprise me coming from here. I just want to say thank you and believe it or not you saved me. I have not forgotten, i am still working on things but you helped tremendously and i remember you and keep you in my thoughts always for that. the things, gossip etc. on this board all i can say, be careful. from me to you THANK YOU! As far as the gossip and craziness grapevine twisted **** here, its not real. What you did is real. Thank you. I have been labeled as being many when i was only one, I left this board because of the Craziness and Gossip of things that do not exist, I now, thanks to you spend time with my pride and joy son. I have your address and in the future i will send you Something. As far as those here, Crazy. I am real and what you did is real and I will never forget it. I have only been two here, dcwtech and MakeItRight. Just two. You are a great guy, I and my son Thank You.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I have not been on in a long time, Got away from the Gossip, Craziness here. However i receive E-mails from others saying all sorts of things which does not surprise me coming from here. I just want to say thank you and believe it or not you saved me. I have not forgotten, i am still working on things but you helped tremendously and i remember you and keep you in my thoughts always for that. the things, gossip etc. on this board all i can say, be careful. from me to you THANK YOU! As far as the gossip and craziness grapevine twisted **** here, its not real. What you did is real. Thank you. I have been labeled as being many when i was only one, I left this board because of the Craziness and Gossip of things that do not exist, I now, thanks to you spend time with my pride and joy son. I have your address and in the future i will send you Something. As far as those here, Crazy. I am real and what you did is real and I will never forget it. I have only been two here, dcwtech and MakeItRight. Just two. You are a great guy, I and my son Thank You.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    I have not been on in a long time, Got away from the Gossip, Craziness here. However i receive E-mails from others saying all sorts of things which does not surprise me coming from here. I just want to say thank you and believe it or not you saved me. I have not forgotten, i am still working on things but you helped tremendously and i remember you and keep you in my thoughts always for that. the things, gossip etc. on this board all i can say, be careful. from me to you THANK YOU! As far as the gossip and craziness grapevine twisted **** here, its not real. What you did is real. Thank you. I have been labeled as being many when i was only one, I left this board because of the Craziness and Gossip of things that do not exist, I now, thanks to you spend time with my pride and joy son. I have your address and in the future i will send you Something. As far as those here, Crazy. I am real and what you did is real and I will never forget it. I have only been two here, dcwtech and MakeItRight. Just two. You are a great guy, I and my son Thank You. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think if you Davdah have any other unanswered questions, to contact MIR direct.
    Hopefully the accusations, suspicions will be put to rest. AND other members of this forum will stop being accused of being MIR and vice versa.

Thank you MIR..wish you well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    I have not been on in a long time, Got away from the Gossip, Craziness here. However i receive E-mails from others saying all sorts of things which does not surprise me coming from here. I just want to say thank you and believe it or not you saved me. I have not forgotten, i am still working on things but you helped tremendously and i remember you and keep you in my thoughts always for that. the things, gossip etc. on this board all i can say, be careful. from me to you THANK YOU! As far as the gossip and craziness grapevine twisted **** here, its not real. What you did is real. Thank you. I have been labeled as being many when i was only one, I left this board because of the Craziness and Gossip of things that do not exist, I now, thanks to you spend time with my pride and joy son. I have your address and in the future i will send you Something. As far as those here, Crazy. I am real and what you did is real and I will never forget it. I have only been two here, dcwtech and MakeItRight. Just two. You are a great guy, I and my son Thank You. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think if you Davdah have any other unanswered questions, to contact MIR direct.
    Hopefully the accusations, suspicions will be put to rest. AND other members of this forum will stop being accused of being MIR and vice versa.

Thank you MIR..wish you well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second this motion. I also applaud MIR's post despite all the past accusations surrounding the situation. It shows alot about his character. I also wish you and yor son well, MIR.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I second this motion. I also applaud MIR's post despite all the past accusations surrounding the situation. It shows alot about his character. I also wish you and yor son well, MIR. Smile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Exactly ProudUSC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Who cares? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one expects you to care about anything, so why bother posting in this thread??

so, the PutridUSC is a foreigner after all. She just got off the boat and she's already telling us what to do. These people are all the same. By the way, don't you EVER tell ANYBODY not to post in this page, you cannot speak for anybody but your sorry self, otherwise, I will tell your husband and he'll put you in your place.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    so, the PutridUSC is a foreigner after all. She just got off the boat and she's already telling us what to do. These people are all the same. By the way, don't you EVER tell ANYBODY not to post in this page, you cannot speak for anybody but your sorry self, otherwise, I will tell your husband and he'll put you in your place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I haven't been on my boat since I broke my arm. I asked why he posted in this thread. I didn't tell him not to post. Reading comprehension problems, NA? I'm not a foreigner, btw. But, I don't have issues with them in the same manner you do. I prefer variety.