free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Did i pass my interview or not?

Hi Guys,
    I had my interview in the 15th of July and the officer told me that my case is approvable (Aos married to a USC) but i have to submit some more evidence i.e my w-2 forms to go with the tax returns and schedule C for my wife who is self employed.
    Now my Qs is can i say that i`m 90 % done?coz i have those two documents...is there any way they can deny me if i submit the required documents?
    Qs2.My W-2 form shows a different address from the one i used when i filed for my stuff. is this a big deal?

Hi Guys,
    I had my interview in the 15th of July and the officer told me that my case is approvable (Aos married to a USC) but i have to submit some more evidence i.e my w-2 forms to go with the tax returns and schedule C for my wife who is self employed.
    Now my Qs is can i say that i`m 90 % done?coz i have those two documents...is there any way they can deny me if i submit the required documents?
    Qs2.My W-2 form shows a different address from the one i used when i filed for my stuff. is this a big deal?

I doubt the different address will make much of a difference.
    Have a nice day

Hi Whistleblower,
    U are in good shape but it will take a while when they will process ur case again. A friend of mine has same situation he is now waiting for their decision for almost 5 months although he sent the required document through his attorny direct to the concerned adjudicating officer. I can't say that ur case will take that long but it is what I know of the matter.I must say that u should have had those documents with u when u went for the interview.U are to be blamed for this avoidable delay.

Whistleblower,

Sorry to disappoint you but a person can say that your case is "approvable" but until someone tells you you are "approved" you are not any percent done. This is like a little bit pregnant. There is no gray area. Either your case is approved or it is not. If you need to submit additional documentation then your case is "pending".