free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's share our stories

I believe that it will be great to share our stories, from the very beginning, How we decided to immigrate, and then what did we do about, what do we do now , how we achieve our dreams.
    I am sure that everyone will be benefit from hearing how we all at the end of day have dreams, struggles and a life.
    I challenge you to enlighten our lives with yours...

I believe that it will be great to share our stories, from the very beginning, How we decided to immigrate, and then what did we do about, what do we do now , how we achieve our dreams.
    I am sure that everyone will be benefit from hearing how we all at the end of day have dreams, struggles and a life.
    I challenge you to enlighten our lives with yours...

Someone12
    here is bsanchez's story:

..."I could not qualify for a visa, so I brought fake papers to the US embassy and they gave me a visa, even though I promised I would obey all their laws (but I knew in my heart I am a lying $hitbag)...then I claimed that god intervened, and to show my thanks to this invisible deity, I ignored the laws of the US, found a village idiot to marry, had a kid, but got booted out of the US and now I want to go back, by making the same worthless promises as before.....because I am just a lowlife scumbag..."

sounds about right...

Bsanche'z,

As you see this is the story of Someone12 and as he himself admitted in the last line, HE IS LOWLIFE SCUMBAG, and there are many people here begging him to go and get a life for himself but it sounds so difficult to him to do so. and his nick name is Mother F***er

Well... here's how it went for us.

We met online, actually in Yahoo Pool, not online dating, in 2003 ( I think ) we got on well there, chatting while playing pool, eventually we started using yahoo I.M to chat. My now wife made a week long trip to the UK for us to meet in September 2004 and it was obvious that our friendship, built up online, was more than just friendship. We spent the week together, when we parted, we both wondered whether we would ever meet again.

We continued to chat online and realised that we really did have strong feelings for each other.

Over the course of the following two years we met when ever we could. Obviously the cost of the trip between the UK and US was a strain. However I travelled here to the US seven times, for upto a month at a time, and met most of her family and we all get on great. She came back to the UK for another week in that two years and we had a weekend away in Paris, France. She stayed with me at my mothers house where I was living at the time.

We talked online of the possibiity of me immigrating here or possibly her immigrating to the UK, we decided on my immigrating here.

In September 2006, after the final end to my previous marriage, I made a trip here so we could be together in person to talk about the details of my immigration, we spoke to a laywer at that time and amongst other options we looked at getting married here in the states, with the help of our lawyer we chose to go the route of getting married and my staying here while changing status.

That is our current situation.
    The time line for the immigration process for us is :-

27th Sept 2006 ...Applied for marriage licence.

1st Oct 2006 ...Got Married ... (Best thing I ever did )

31st Oct 2006 ...Submitted I-130 petition for alien Reletive, G-325 Biographic Information (One each for us both) and I-864EZ Affidavit of Support, I-485 Applcation to Register Permanent Residence and I-765 Application for Employment Authorisation. All with fees and relevant documents.

15th Nov 2006... letter from lawyer with copy of Notice of Action for receipt of I-130

20th Nov 2006... Notice of Action from USCIC, Rejection Notice for I-485 (we made a mistake on the form I-485, corrected and re-submitted)

20th Nov 2006... Notice of Action from USCIS, Rejection Notice for I-765 (We filed too early)

4th Dec 2006... Notice of Action from USCIS,
    Receipt Notice for I-485 and stating next step will be the Biometrics appointment, date to follow.

9th Dec 2006... Notice of Action from USCIS,
    Biometrics date set for 18th Dec 2006

18th Dec 2006... Attended Biometrics

20th Dec 2006... Notice of Action from USCIS,
    Transfer Notice for I-130 from California Service to Lee's Summit, Missouri.

25th Jan 2007... Had my vaccination shots HIV and TB skin test done here in US as I couldn't get a copy of my childhood vaccinations from the UK ( they can't find them )

7th Feb 2007... Got clear results of HIV and TB tests.

16th Feb 2007... Went for medical exam, Blood pressure too high, medical examiner prescribed meds and said to get own doctor to check again in a week, if acceptable he was to sign the form as such.

17th Feb 2007... Medical report submitted to USCIS by laywer.

12th Mar 2007... Notice of Action from USCIS,
    Receipt Notice for I-765 and stating next step will be the Biometrics appointment, date to follow.

15th Mar 2007... Notice of Action from USCIS,
    Biometrics date set for 23rd Mar 2007.

15th Mar 2007... Attended Biometrics. ( The lady said I should hear within 30 days)

24th Mar 2007... Notice of Action from USCIS,
    Request for Applicant to Appear for Initial Interview. Date set for 8th May 2007.

This is where we stand at the moment.
    Hope this is of some help to you guys.
    I know how hard and worrying it can be.

Can we please stop the B*t*ching ????
    It ain't helping anyone.

Illegals are just that.. Illegal, but this is supposed to be about immigration.

Discussion on the illegal problem is good as far as I am concerned, but do we need it in EVERY post ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eeyore:
    Can we please stop the B*t*ching ????
    It ain't helping anyone.

Illegals are just that.. Illegal, but this is supposed to be about immigration.

Discussion on the illegal problem is good as far as I am concerned, but do we need it in EVERY post ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Your question has been referred to before to no avail. You might as well sit back and enjoy the show (or comic strip w/o pictures.)

Hi couple of questions for u. (eeyore)

Why did u get ur work authoristion form I765 returned to u? U said u filed to early? I dont understand this remark? The whole purpose of the I765 is to enable u to work while the rest is going thru. Because once u are issued a Green card u dont need the EAD anymore!! I would have thought that it was rejected because the I485 was rejected and u need that in motion to get the EAD!

Vaccinations have a use by date. So the ones u had as a kid are not current anymore lol. I checked this before i got here, and had mine the weeks up to my trip!!

Biometrics? You had to have them twice? and what do u hear within 30 Days? The EAD?? sorry just confused. They do say that within 90 days of submitting application u will receive the EAD. Which will be null and void because u will have ur Green card before the 90 days is up if ur appointment on 8 may goes ok.

How much did u pay for a lawyer to do this so far?

Not supprised the blood pressure is high!! lol

Uk too but in germany the past number of years.Have u been to the expats forum? I can send u the link in a private message if u need it. Quite a good site

Oh the somewot entertaining bigots on here u will never get rid of, they have a very limited knowledge of the world, and or education. This is their soapbox to fame! Just ignore and put it in the trash where it belongs.

Hi ntfd3

I guess the I-765 was denied was indeed rejected because the I-485 was filled in wrong and so could not be used as a basis for the I-765, badly worded I suppose.

I thought my childhood MMR TB vacinacions were good for life !!! NO ONE in the UK ever suggested they need to be updated &lt;shrugs&gt; thats the NHS for ya I guess.

The first Biometrics I had was for the I-485 the second was for my I-765 which they told me was a different permit so I HAD to have the second Biometrics done, I called customer services and got a person who couldn't understand what I was saying about having to do Bio for second time, so I called again a day later and got a nice intellegent lady who explained the I-765 was a seperate document and if it is issued before I get my GC then they need the Bio for that, she couldn't explain why they couldn't use the same Bio's taken for I-485... can't these people share information?.

If all goes well, I should get my I-765 by the end of April, then I can get a SSN and finally get a state drivers license, currently I am using my International license but the insurance is so **** high.

Laywer cost so far have been around $2000

ur lawyer is c r a p!!!! had he filed properly the first time then u would only have had to do one biometric for 485 and 765 together. I reckon because u submitted them different time lines is why u had to do it twice!

Your I 765 "EAD" I doubt will be there before u go for ur interview! It also needs a background check that is why they give it a time frame of 90 days.