publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: she married my cousin for green card......

somthing terrible happen to my cousin. he had married a girl who only wants to marry him for green card. he's going thru a nasty divorce right now. i am trying to find information to help him out so he doesn't have to go thru this. he married a girl he had met just twice. they were set up by family friends and continue talk over the internet for period of 4 months. he felt she's the right girl and decided to married her after four months. they had met first last year in april, when she came to the states on a company trip (she's from Taiwan) she came over in june to visit him for a week.. then he went to Taiwan in July to purpose.. while she's in taiwan, they continue talk over internet.. planning the big wedding in november. and apply for her green card in taiwan. then they got married in november and submit the paperwork in AIT in Taiwan. even though they got married in taiwan in november. she continue to stay in taiwan, claiming that she needs to finish her work and wants to spend the last chinese new year with her parent (chinese new year is feb). so she didn't come to the states until late feb. once she came and live with my cousin, my cousin found that her intention maybe fraudlent. they have not have intimate relationship at all, she refuse to do it and my cousin is not kind of person to force a girl. also, she does not cook or clean even though she does not work. she only watches tv and read her books. my cousin kept observingher for two months and she still didn't change. then my cousin ask her for annulment of marriage and she refuse. she continue applying for social secuirty card, her green card is approve but she has not yet receive so she continue stayed at my cousin's house, using his car...etc while my cousin trying file for divorce, she went ahead and find a lawyer and file for divorce too.. under condition of claiming abuse???? my cousin is the gentleman. he does not abuse anybody!! this is clearly case of she marry him for greencard. she even made suggestion that if they can stay married for two more years until she get her permeant green card... so how can my cousin file for fraudlent marriage in immigration court?? instead of going thru this nasty divorce which can drag out for couple years??? w

somthing terrible happen to my cousin. he had married a girl who only wants to marry him for green card. he's going thru a nasty divorce right now. i am trying to find information to help him out so he doesn't have to go thru this. he married a girl he had met just twice. they were set up by family friends and continue talk over the internet for period of 4 months. he felt she's the right girl and decided to married her after four months. they had met first last year in april, when she came to the states on a company trip (she's from Taiwan) she came over in june to visit him for a week.. then he went to Taiwan in July to purpose.. while she's in taiwan, they continue talk over internet.. planning the big wedding in november. and apply for her green card in taiwan. then they got married in november and submit the paperwork in AIT in Taiwan. even though they got married in taiwan in november. she continue to stay in taiwan, claiming that she needs to finish her work and wants to spend the last chinese new year with her parent (chinese new year is feb). so she didn't come to the states until late feb. once she came and live with my cousin, my cousin found that her intention maybe fraudlent. they have not have intimate relationship at all, she refuse to do it and my cousin is not kind of person to force a girl. also, she does not cook or clean even though she does not work. she only watches tv and read her books. my cousin kept observingher for two months and she still didn't change. then my cousin ask her for annulment of marriage and she refuse. she continue applying for social secuirty card, her green card is approve but she has not yet receive so she continue stayed at my cousin's house, using his car...etc while my cousin trying file for divorce, she went ahead and find a lawyer and file for divorce too.. under condition of claiming abuse???? my cousin is the gentleman. he does not abuse anybody!! this is clearly case of she marry him for greencard. she even made suggestion that if they can stay married for two more years until she get her permeant green card... so how can my cousin file for fraudlent marriage in immigration court?? instead of going thru this nasty divorce which can drag out for couple years??? w

he needs to carry a small voice recorder and catch her out, and claim mental torture