50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: IF U LIVE IN FLORIDA VOTE NO ON PROPOSITION 4

Reject this mockery and VOTE NO to Proposition Number 4 in FLORIDA.

Reject this mockery and VOTE NO to Proposition Number 4 in FLORIDA.

****!!! it stinks in here, oh, that's right, the smelly Dago is sweating 100% proof garlic and cheap dago wine again. You are desperate Dago, did you throw a fit yet? did la tua mamma come to your rescue?

IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA VOTE NO ON AMMENDMENT 4

what`s up grenade...look I do not know what to say to you...you are a freaking leech, you are an a$$wipe, you have no intellect, you can barely communicate, but yet you want to belong...you are a sorry excuse for a person, there`s no substance to your negativity...therefore you are a loser, go get educated and perhaps try coming back to this forum...I know you have some issues, you need therapy you freaking wacko...I know you been rejected by your own immigrant family like yourself....FISNUCKISNYOU PISNUNK BISNITCH!!! <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    ****!!! it stinks in here, oh, that's right, the smelly Dago is sweating 100% proof garlic and cheap dago wine again. You are desperate Dago, did you throw a fit yet? did la tua mamma come to your rescue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me, belong to the sorts of you??? me, negative??? never!!! I calls them as I sees them. Loved your well thought answer, especially the part "Look I don't know what to say to you". LOVED IT!!! up yours dago!!!

COME TO THE BALLOTS EARLY FOLKS!!!
    IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA PLEASE VOTE NO TO AMENDMENT NUMBER 4 AND REJECT THIS MOCKERY!!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    Reject this mockery and VOTE NO to Ammendment Number 4 in FLORIDA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and now...the dago begs and cries...sniff...sniff How does it feel to be a party of one?

You can for sure use that tongue grenade...I can see your hidden messages.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    and now...the dago begs and cries...sniff...sniff How does it feel to be a party of one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>