free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DCWTECH'S Situation Update!

The Devils/Spouse and Family lost Another Lawyer! Said Unbelievable!!!! The deceit, Lies, Manipulation! Truly Professionals/Cons!

1 Day Before Divorce By The court! Her Lawyer said " Goes Against everything i Believe In" to Me. Her Lawyer! I Hope You Succeed In Distancing Yourself From These Devils and get back What They Took from you! They Are Truly professionals At acting and The art Of deceit!

How Did They Make It This far????

Me, $75,000 later, Misery! Answer, SUE The Mother, family First! Then Do The Divorce! Only way! With The way our system works to have a chance at getting back what the bad people took!

Yes Guys, Dcwtech is Crazy!!! Fighting To Give a Child Both Mother And father In The end! However The bad Ones Have learned The deficiency's Of The system here In USA!

"We Stole it Fair and Square! So Its ours! Fight Till death!"

Don't Put me Down Because I'm Crazy! Wasn't always like this!

4 Years Fighting For truth! As Most say Here, Move on Dcw! Until You Experience It you cannot understand! I Am Still Connected To the bad! The System never Ending!

Give Them Everything? What they Planned To Take! Would It Open The doors For Family, Friends, To Do The same Con/Scam????????

Would The Word Of success In The Scam Travel?
    Create More of This???

They Cannot Go back to Home Country. Caused Trouble There also! unfortunately USA and Phil. Information Exchange Not So good!

Hearsay, Advice, Etc. Is All Those Affected Are Willing To offer! Not Witness Of Bad! Some Cultures Appear To Handle Things In Their Own Way! Outside Of law and government! We will take Care of it! When it Comes back?

Doesn't help the American That Suffered The scam!

Been To court 13 Times! Custody, Divorce, etc. Still As If at The Beginning! No resolution!

Good verses Evil! of Coarse I'm crazy!!!
    My Words Complicated, However In My Mind Every Culture Is Full Of Both Good And bad!

My Goody Filipino friends Only know the grape vine Information. Not connected Or Familiar With The bad ones! Hearsay Means nothing In USA!

Philippines Grape Vine? Write a message On a bubble gum Wrapper, Give It To Another Filipino. Within 2 Days Almost Every Filipino Will Know About It! Not A Joke! Even In The Philippines!!! Thousands of Miles away!

I Thank God My Filipino Buddy's Comfort Me. Give Me inside information! They Too Wish Those Bad Ones Disappear! Only Makes It Harder For The goody's!

Garbage Truck Principle

One day, I was crossing a street with a friend. We were walking on the crosswalk with a man a
    few steps ahead of us. Suddenly the man spat
    his chewing gum on the pavement. My friend stepped on it with her left foot and it got
    stuck. The man saw what happened. He shook his
    head and said to my friend, "Why didn't you
    avoid it? Careless!" and continued on his way.

My friend just smiled and waved at the guy, removed the gum with her hand from under her
    shoe, and threw it into a garbage bin nearby. And I mean, my friend was really kind!

So I asked her, "Why did you do just that? That guy was so bad and indecent!" This is when my friend taught me what I now call, "The
    Principle of the Garbage Truck."

She explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustrations, full of anger, and full of disappointments. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it in wrong places, even in your own yard.

Don't take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Don't take their garbage and spread it to other people's property, work, home, or on the streets.

The bottom line is that sensible people do not let garbage trucks take over their days. Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so... "Love the people who treat you right. Forgive and understand the ones who
    don't."

Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it!

Originally posted by dcwtech:
    Philippines Grape Vine? Write a message On a bubble gum Wrapper, Give It To Another Filipino. Within 2 Days Almost Every Filipino Will Know About It! Not A Joke! Even In The Philippines!!! Thousands of Miles away!
    !
    Next time marry a Russian; you can trust them !!

Originally posted by dcwtech:
    1 Day Before Divorce By The court! Her Lawyer said " Goes Against everything i Believe In" to Me. Her Lawyer! I Hope You Succeed In Distancing Yourself From These Devils and get back What They Took from you! They Are Truly professionals At acting and The art Of deceit!
    Did her lawyer really say that are you yanking my chain??? WHat - he called you up and said this???

Originally posted by Darkforce:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
    Did her lawyer really say that are you yanking my chain??? WHat - he called you up and said this??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good question! Haha! No, it's him who called 'her' lawyer, and that's when 'her lawyer' told him all about this.

How do you know this? This guy should write a book. He has the most interesting writing style.

I thought the Filipinas were good Catholics and you can trust them; so the only women we can trust are mail order brides ???

Ah yeah, like a 'User's Manual' of a product made in China.

How do you know this? This guy should write a book. He has the most interesting writing style.
    interesting? or you don't understand what he writes???

How can anyone speaks so highly of being a true
    american when he can not talk a darn straight
    English??? tsk tsk what a shame!!!

Originally posted by Darkforce:
    I thought the Filipinas were good Catholics and you can trust them; so the only women we can trust are mail order brides ???
    That's the point. So when the marriage with a good and trustworthy woman didn't work out, is it the woman's fault? It's a non sequitur.