publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Finally...an answer.Special thanks to Verbalist and 4now.

Hi guys:
    Just wanted to let you know,that I have finally received an answer from the embassy.
    My Fiancee need to bring more evidence of our relanshionship.She can go to talk to the consul any Wednesday,in the morning.This time I will make sure she is prepared for pretty much anything.
    And Verbalist,I did sent an E-mail to the embassy 2 days ago,telling them about Christmas,New Year Etc,and how nice it would be to hear something from them,and guess what?? It Worked!!!! Received an answer today.Beautiful!!
    Thank you very much to both of you.You have been great and I will keep you informed.
    Thanks guys,keep up the good work.
    God bless.

Hi guys:
    Just wanted to let you know,that I have finally received an answer from the embassy.
    My Fiancee need to bring more evidence of our relanshionship.She can go to talk to the consul any Wednesday,in the morning.This time I will make sure she is prepared for pretty much anything.
    And Verbalist,I did sent an E-mail to the embassy 2 days ago,telling them about Christmas,New Year Etc,and how nice it would be to hear something from them,and guess what?? It Worked!!!! Received an answer today.Beautiful!!
    Thank you very much to both of you.You have been great and I will keep you informed.
    God bless.

Hi Ray

sorry, Been gone for about a week.
    thats wonderful that at least you heard something.!!

In anyway.. i hope this is finalized soon and you and your lovely bride can live happily without worry.

take care

I think it would be beneficial to send a videotape of you and your fiance engaged in various s e x ual activities. This will provide additional evidence of the bonafides of the relationship.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    Hi Ray

sorry, Been gone for about a week.
    thats wonderful that at least you heard something.!!

In anyway.. i hope this is finalized soon and you and your lovely bride can live happily without worry.

take care </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thank you 4now,for your good wishes.You are a true friend.As far as you is concern,SONOFMICHAEL,stay away from my affairs.I have never said anything to offend you.I am not going to put myself to the level of someones thinking like yours.Remember you started this,It was not my idea, ok? I have come to this forum looking for good advise and some help,not to fight or argue with anybody.Please have some respect for at least the ones that are trying to play by the rules.
    Thank you too Mike.I wish everything turns out ok for you and your wife.

Good luck to all,
    God bless.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R@y:
    Hi guys:
    God bless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>