free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Avoiding False Charges - VAWA

Michael
    VAWA - Violence against Women's Act - is a "law" used to have innocent men arrested so that an immigrant spouse can get her green card. In order to prevent being falsely charged with violence, I have prepared the following key points that men should be aware of.

1) The SECOND, the VERY SECOND, you suspect that your spouse is a fraudster, GET AN ANNULMENT or a DIVORCE; Annulment is better if possible. If she asks for money for her mother's operation; that is a 100 % sure sign of fraud.
    2) Do NOT try to "understand" her or "listen" to her or to "talk" to her; these are all charades and are considered forms of violence. Accept that she is a liar and move on divorce/annulment and freedom.
    3) Do NOT allow her access to ANY financial assets/bank accounts/deeds
    4) Always have a prenup agreement where she gets nothing
    5) Destroy or conceal ALL documents showing the bonafides of the marriage; These are YOUR documents; not hers; open a bank deposit box if need be to store them
    6) Move quickly and secretly; she will destroy your property, injure, maim, hurt or kill your children or pets if you give her a chance; then in a fit of justified rage, she will have you arrested and smile as they take you away
    7) If you must use force to protect yourself, do not leave any bruises or marks; use threat of force; ie. loaded gun to her head, or non injury causing bodily damage; ie; kidney punch, but don't leave any marks
    8) Try to use VAWA AGAINST her by calling the police to report any violence she uses against you
    9) Take pictures of any injuries she inflicted, get witnesses, and report every piece of abuse; VERBAL or PHYSICAL and report to police and USCIS
    10) Sue for financial damages including legal fees along with the divorce and anulment
    11) Once you are free; enjoy life with your new MOB !!!

Michael
    VAWA - Violence against Women's Act - is a "law" used to have innocent men arrested so that an immigrant spouse can get her green card. In order to prevent being falsely charged with violence, I have prepared the following key points that men should be aware of.

1) The SECOND, the VERY SECOND, you suspect that your spouse is a fraudster, GET AN ANNULMENT or a DIVORCE; Annulment is better if possible. If she asks for money for her mother's operation; that is a 100 % sure sign of fraud.
    2) Do NOT try to "understand" her or "listen" to her or to "talk" to her; these are all charades and are considered forms of violence. Accept that she is a liar and move on divorce/annulment and freedom.
    3) Do NOT allow her access to ANY financial assets/bank accounts/deeds
    4) Always have a prenup agreement where she gets nothing
    5) Destroy or conceal ALL documents showing the bonafides of the marriage; These are YOUR documents; not hers; open a bank deposit box if need be to store them
    6) Move quickly and secretly; she will destroy your property, injure, maim, hurt or kill your children or pets if you give her a chance; then in a fit of justified rage, she will have you arrested and smile as they take you away
    7) If you must use force to protect yourself, do not leave any bruises or marks; use threat of force; ie. loaded gun to her head, or non injury causing bodily damage; ie; kidney punch, but don't leave any marks
    8) Try to use VAWA AGAINST her by calling the police to report any violence she uses against you
    9) Take pictures of any injuries she inflicted, get witnesses, and report every piece of abuse; VERBAL or PHYSICAL and report to police and USCIS
    10) Sue for financial damages including legal fees along with the divorce and anulment
    11) Once you are free; enjoy life with your new MOB !!!

Michael (can I call you Mike), has this ever happened to you? I think it's inhumane for anyone to abuse a human being's love and trust to get a green card, or money, or any kind of favor. If it happened to you, then it is truly unfair.

BTW, have you seen the movie "Birthday Girl" with Nicole Kidman?

Personally it is hard for me to understand how people get involved in this mail order bride business. It is just too complicated and even risky. But that's just my opinion.
    America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Michael, #7 seems kind of extreme. Why would I associate myself with gang members in the first place.

What's a MOB?
    America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

It's Michael's "raison d'Ăªtre" - Mail Order Bride
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Michael
    MAIL ORDER BRIDE MOVIES

1. BIRTHDAY GIRL - B

2. TWO BROTHERS AND A BRIDE - A
    (Features loveme.com/ A Foreign Affair)

My ex was not a MOB; she was an au pair