free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-485

I have approximately 11 days left before I am ''overstaying'' - we are filing I-130 and I am curious if I will ''ok'' to remain (canuck here). Have complete packages ready to courier (am filing concurrently) and have medical etc completed. Comments please

I have approximately 11 days left before I am ''overstaying'' - we are filing I-130 and I am curious if I will ''ok'' to remain (canuck here). Have complete packages ready to courier (am filing concurrently) and have medical etc completed. Comments please

Who is filing I-130 for you. Very important to know before any one can answer.

What category?

Overstays generally mean nothing, as long as you hire Mr Malik Papish to represent you.

Otherwise, it depends on IV category.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

I am applying myself. I am spouse of USC

I am asking if I ensure that the complete package arrives on time even though there will be only days before my 6 month stay runs out...am I considered ''safe'' to remain in usa?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by can-am98:
    I am asking if I ensure that the complete package arrives on time even though there will be only days before my 6 month stay runs out...am I considered ''safe'' to remain in usa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You won't truly be 'safe' in the USA until your application is approved. So, stay under the radar as much as possible until such time. Good luck.

They are impotent to do anything but deport you.
    Even then, they are impotent to send you back home. You can always chose the third country to flee to or fly through, get off the plane and request asylum.

So, not a big deal. Always make sure you are adamantly impudent and never fill out forms in time. It is advisable to be late, overstay and do everything possible to aggravate these squareheads.

Good luck.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">They are impotent to do anything but deport you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? He's not out of status just yet, is married to a USC and they've filed the paperwork to make him legal. As long as he minds his p's and q's and stays under the radar, he should be fine until his green card is approved.

Stop giving people the wrong information and trying to scare them off, OldE. It isn't becoming of you.

Some questions are irritatingly foolish.

It's either too simple to bother to answer or too complex for anyone here to know better.

But I agree, my being mischievous won't help it either.

May be time to take a little break from ilw.