50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: About Someone 12

Someone 12 seems to get everyone's goat. I wonder if we all chose to completely ignor his /her posts - would he/she go away or would he/she just continue to talk to him/her self? has anyone thought of boycotting Someone 12? If he/she answers a post - then we could just start a new post without answering his/her posts. That way we would not feed the beast.

Someone 12 seems to get everyone's goat. I wonder if we all chose to completely ignor his /her posts - would he/she go away or would he/she just continue to talk to him/her self? has anyone thought of boycotting Someone 12? If he/she answers a post - then we could just start a new post without answering his/her posts. That way we would not feed the beast.

Someone12
    I doubt that anyone else stimulates as much conversation as I do, whether you agree with me or not.
    You are no more "right" about your opinions regarding illegal immigration than I might be, so why should anyone give two $hits about what you post?
    This is a forum to exchange ideas, thoughts, advice (however misguided)...too bad if you don't like what you read.

I have to agree with someone12 on this lol. without people like him, there would be no debate about illegal immigration and our borders would be open to everyone and anyone. Although i could do without his namecalling and his thinking that every woman spends all her time on her knees. Sounds like someone12 need his fantasy filled. Any takers? lol

Someone12
    Dear Woodell6: No, I do not believe that every woman spends a considerable amount of time on her knees - that comment was targeted solely at Maria, our "resident" illegal alien and poster of misguided information.
    As for some of the name calling, well, read back on many of my earlier posts and see who began the name-calling generally...yes, I like to use the term 'moron' because I think it fits many of the alleged illegal alien supporters - the unpatriotic ones who are really saying to their fellow Americans (when they marry and try to support their illegal alien spouse).."I don't care about our border, our rules nor the security of your jobs and wages - my life is more important and that is why I am marrying this illegal alien who has shown NO respect for our laws [maybe this happens because of osmosis]...if these illegals were deported and forced to pay their penalties in TIME, well, we might well see far fewer last-minute rushes down the aisle or the No-tell Motel in Las Vegas followed by incessant whining about how unfair our laws are by these morons (yep, there I go again) who are blinded by a) cash b) desperation.