Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smelliest Foreigner Poll

Michael
    I don't understand why foreigners fon't get the deoderant-shower thing but it is an indsputable fact that they are hygenically challenged. Has anyone else figured why this is so ? Which ones smell the worst you think ? Serious replies only please.

Reasons

1. Allergic to water
    2. Deoderant too expensive
    3. Deoderant too capitalistlcally inspired
    4. Just don't care
    5. Think their sh** doesn't stink ?

Most Smelly

1. Chinese
    2. French
    3. Indian
    4. Arab
    5. Russian
    6. Italian
    7. Mexican

I think it is that they think that their sh** doesn't stink so nothing else does/

And of the smelliest, I would think that Indians are the worst because of the food they eat and their infrequent bathing and un-use of deoderant. I work with a lot of them so I have to deal with it a lot so I could be biased.

Michael
    I don't understand why foreigners fon't get the deoderant-shower thing but it is an indsputable fact that they are hygenically challenged. Has anyone else figured why this is so ? Which ones smell the worst you think ? Serious replies only please.

Reasons

1. Allergic to water
    2. Deoderant too expensive
    3. Deoderant too capitalistlcally inspired
    4. Just don't care
    5. Think their sh** doesn't stink ?

Most Smelly

1. Chinese
    2. French
    3. Indian
    4. Arab
    5. Russian
    6. Italian
    7. Mexican

I think it is that they think that their sh** doesn't stink so nothing else does/

And of the smelliest, I would think that Indians are the worst because of the food they eat and their infrequent bathing and un-use of deoderant. I work with a lot of them so I have to deal with it a lot so I could be biased.

Good question, Michael.

Easterners are afraid of the aluminum in deodorant.

Mexico has no water, so they never learned how to bathe.

Italians use too much garlic and olive oil, it seeps out of their pores.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Michael
    Oh yea I heard that about the Italians

Michael
    Whats an Eastrener ? And why are they afraid of an aluminum ? Especially the minisule amount in deoderant ???

Easterner = Indian/Pakistani
    Sweet Madame Belu

Funny post....

By the way how many people know there is aluminum in deodorant and what is the doze ? not many.... Usually deodorant contains aluminum chlorohydrate which works as base and antiseptic too...with isobutene, cyclomethicone, butane, some might contain talc too and silica dimethyl silylate, propane and so on...

No one is afraid of those and actually ... Michael ...u must have company like you only...your friends must be like you...that's why they stink ... u need to meet some real people... if u go for trash ... u r gonna get trash... my perfumes are may be costly than ur electronics ....anyway this is not to put you down...but keep that stereotype to yourself only....take care dude...

One more thing forgot to tell .... So called Easterner = Indian/Pakistani cook their food in aluminum pots ....

About taking shower 4 Americans work at my place and they don't even take shower for couple of days...that's what they told me.... Well I got to find cheap labor so I don't care.... but there are classic Americans and there are so called trash category ....

Michael.
    If America is the land of freedom, then what is a fukhead racist like u doing here. One thing that makes USA beautiful is the diversity us FOREIGNERS bring here..Name me one **** thing americans have which defines culture ?? No customs, no culture, all they know is the american dream (spend and max up all your fricken credit cards ), bankruptcy, sue, begging on streets will work for food signs, and complain 24/7, and chow down beef and steak!! But yet fukers like yourself seem to marvel at the grace and beauty of foreigners when you see how well self disciplined they are and that they dont lead the world in AIDS viruses...USA is known for that..Because americans like you are d-u-m-b and dont think for the future and mate like the **** discovery channel...If it hadnt been for foreigners, a crack fuk like u wouldnt know all u know today. You probably sit in a corner on your own with your d-i-c-k and pray that you get some..Cus u need it buddy.
    AND. I know A LOT of american who use the ****n bathroom and never wash their hands..It happens every where..Yet dirty fukers like u present yourself as the perfect being. Well Michael.. FUK U TOO....You probably stink anyway .
    Josephiine.You should be the last to speak since u speak voodoo....but then u r michaels biatch . You were the ex biatch of paddy.and then you went with me for a while. ****n u r such a whorrrrrrrr

MoRON:

Go back to mehico, hombre. You can't even speak English.

Take your wife, old sour kraut glueburn, and your cockroach kids with you.
    Sweet Madame Belu