50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I 751 and Insurance policy

I want to know which insurance policy ---life or term---is worth considering by USCIS for supportive documents for application to remove condition on green card I751

I have term insurance policy with my USC spouse as beneficiary . Can I submit this policy as document along with application for removal of condition or I need to buy life insurance?

I want to know which insurance policy ---life or term---is worth considering by USCIS for supportive documents for application to remove condition on green card I751

I have term insurance policy with my USC spouse as beneficiary . Can I submit this policy as document along with application for removal of condition or I need to buy life insurance?

Term Life Isurance is a rip off ! This is not the insurance they are asking about. You do not need it for I751. They usually look only for medical insurance that covers both you and your spouse. You do not need everything they give as examples of a bonafide marriage. They are just examples.

No,
    Sumit whatever you already have, having an life insurance is not important...but if u have one,sure,add it along as evidence.

But for Gods sake,do not buy an life insurance,just for the I-751,so u have more to add,it can hunt you otherwise...it could look like u just signed up for one,to scam INS with it...

Its like adding your wife to your checking account 1 week before the interview lol,they'll see that and will think "hmm" who is he trying to fool

Just submit everyhting U always had and have...don't sign up for something new,just for the application....

You'll be fine

All legal documents help to your case.
    Make sure you have originals and copies.

www.i751form.com
    www.i751.wordpress.com