free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The reason I came to this forum

It was to read and share opinions/ideas toward different cases and points of view. Instead this forum has turned into some time of game and hobby for some members that enjoy insulting and humiliating immigrants. I didn't come here to be insulted and moreover insulting others or nationalities... For the same reason I am posting this so every good well educated member that has a valuable opinion towards any topic should ignore the trolls. I am new here and there are interesting topics, but unfortunately this has become a circus... very sad... We NEED to ignore the clowns... and make this site helpful for new members that are looking for options in their cases.
    Please IGNORE and let's clean up this site for what is meant to be. Just ignore and keep up with the actual topic.

It was to read and share opinions/ideas toward different cases and points of view. Instead this forum has turned into some time of game and hobby for some members that enjoy insulting and humiliating immigrants. I didn't come here to be insulted and moreover insulting others or nationalities... For the same reason I am posting this so every good well educated member that has a valuable opinion towards any topic should ignore the trolls. I am new here and there are interesting topics, but unfortunately this has become a circus... very sad... We NEED to ignore the clowns... and make this site helpful for new members that are looking for options in their cases.
    Please IGNORE and let's clean up this site for what is meant to be. Just ignore and keep up with the actual topic.

This is the best board in the world !!! If you don't like it then get out !!!

JSalas...

The administrator have recieved
    all the reports from most members here.

He is aware of this disrupting idiots!!

He will take action when he gets back!!

So hang in there.. you can post your question
    I'll guarantee you some members here will share
    their opinion with you.

i came here to help my sister with answers to her questions. i have not asked anyone yet. ive been reading the posts here and too many gals are man. i wonder if i would find anything worthwhile or trustworhy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i came here to help my sister with answers to her questions. i have not asked anyone yet. ive been reading the posts here and too many gals are man. i wonder if i would find anything worthwhile or trustworhy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your still multiplying like a cremlins looney!!!

JSalas,

This board is no different than any other facet of life. It sometimes appears more rude because people are anonymous. If we were all face to face, some would think twice before they open their yap with an insult.

Still there are many smart people here who can, have, and will help others.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">too many gals are man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? You should have approached the forum with your question, rather than starting with insults.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">too many gals are man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? You should have approached the forum with your question, rather than starting with insults. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a difficult time trusting those that masquerade as another gender. worse than myspace! This speed character is something else. How could anyone know here who is old enough to give worthwhile advise?

thanks anyway guys,gals. i will just read for awhile.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scaletpr:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Huh? You should have approached the forum with your question, rather than starting with insults. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a difficult time trusting those that masquerade as another gender. worse than myspace! This speed character is something else. How could anyone know here who is old enough to give worthwhile advise?

thanks anyway guys,gals. i will just read for awhile. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, stick around. You will learn who is trustworthy here.